New DLC should be discounted

SleepyWillo
SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

The new DLC isn't a chapter.

We're not getting a new map and haven't gotten a new map in quite sometime.

I don't believe what we're being given should be full price.

I'm likely biased as I don't care for the map reworks. I don't know of many people that asked for them. You can put paint on a turd but it's still a turd. I want new maps. Something to get excited about.

I do think most of us would be fine with giving up a DLC for game health improvements but going mapless to tidy up old maps isn't good enough to me. They have enough money to update and create new content. Why are we getting only one?

Comments

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

I know new maps are available to all, but that's mainly so they don't split the player base. New maps are always tied to the release of new content. I'm just bitter that we're going so long without new maps

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Whether you care for the map reworks or not is irrelevant. It’s still hard work and effort on the devs part. This is a sorry excuse for asking for the next chapter to be discounted.

• Baby_Victor
    Baby_Victor Member Posts: 486
    edited March 2021

I’d rather you said they discounted this chapter (even if only for two weeks) as a formal apology to the community for how indescribably awful the last one was. This reason? I don’t think we technically have ever payed for maps, they just release with chapters. The description doesn’t say new killer + survivor + map. It only ever mentions killer and survivor or just one or the other.