What counts as a drop for Jailbreak?

KingFrost
KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

If the killer sets the survivor down, does that count? Or do they have to actually get free?

I guess the best way to do this challenge would be to use SWF with Flip-Flop and hope you get a killer who leaves them slugged for a bit.

Comments

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

I'm pretty sure they have to wiggle free

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Wiggle out.

Classic BHVR wording that conveys a meaning outside the lexicon of their own game.

• KingFrost
    edited March 2021

Apparently having the killer drop them works too, because I just got it by saboing the hook. (The killer was NOT happy, and he camped me with NOED in the end) but I got the challenge done. The killer dropped the survivor after I sabo'd.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

1.Survivor gets off by filling the wiggle timer

2.Killer drops the survivor by pressing R

3.Pallet Saves

4.Flashlight Saves

5.DS Stuns

hope this helps :)

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762
    edited March 2021

Nope, if the killer presses r you get the challenge. Same with a flashlight or pallet save. Oh also if someone else gets a head on save or they ds the killer.

• Mistercookie
    Mistercookie Member Posts: 147

I got it with a pallet save.

As long as the survivor drops back on their feet, it counts.

So pallets, flashlights, head-on might count and of course wiggle... probably even a decisive strike used when you're close as well.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

They don't even need to land on their feet, just leave the shoulder.

• Mistercookie
    Mistercookie Member Posts: 147

Maybe it's time to profit & play killer with Mad Grit, Agitation and Iron Grasp then.

Especially with Agitation in the shrine now xD

• FearlessHunter
    FearlessHunter Member Posts: 530

Anything that makes the killer drop the survivor so flashlight saves, pallet saves, head on etc.

I did it with a flashlight in my match. :)

• KingFrost

Honestly this was much easier than I was expecting it to be. I thought they'd have to land on their feet. Saboing definitely works (though it WILL make the killer very mad)

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

It means what is says: drop. Whether that's by the killer's own volition or some other means is irrelevant.

Pro tip: don't overthink these things. It's almost always exactly what it says on the tin.