do you guys think a dead space chapter would be good or bad for the game?

Options

a killer like this

and Isaac Clark for the survivor

could be cool or hell no?

Comments

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    Options

survivors iss good looking im all in

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    Options

Dead space is my old favourite game but I think evil within would be more cool, the creatures in that are far more interesting ability wise and more horrifying so they would add really unique abilities, sadly alot involves nudity and I doubt the devs would do that plus people would lose their minds seeing dismembered female torsos and fap to them so..

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589
    Options

I...dont mind the idea. Not sure about how to make the lore etc work though

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

I can imagine what it would be: "We are collaborating with EA to bring you a Dead Space chapter we're also adding loot boxes" I'd rather have $triking Distance devs release an asymetrical game mode in addition to The Callisto Protocol campaign.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Could be fun. And even if it was a really small map there would be a lot of space..

• hardtimefun
    hardtimefun Member Posts: 293
    edited March 2021
    Options
  • redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905
    Options

Would be fun and beyond anything Issac would fit into the trials lore wise for one simple detail both the first two games he had to be a survivor himself and he barley made it out alive twice without serious luck

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Necromorph Legendary Skin for the Hag. Imagine a bunch of Necromorphs popping out of the ground. Such a golden opportunity.

Dead Space is easily my #1 licensed chapter wish, but I don't think it'll ever happen. A lot of practical considerations weight against it, imo. Not the least of which being the undeserved hate DS3 got.

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Is he going to be armed as he is in the games, or would we need to find some half assed reason why someone who was good fighting weird spiky tentacle zombies is scared to hit a teenager with a hunting knife?

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,266
    Options

I'd love a space themed chapter but considering how Dead Space 3 turned out and who overlooks Dead Space at the end of the day it's probably safer to pass.

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354
    Options

I think it'd be great, but I would prefer the Ubermorph as the killer so the power could focus more on the marker signal

Unfortunately however, Dead Space is sort of a dead IP at this point so it is highly unlikely :(

• D3spair
    D3spair Member Posts: 715
    Options

If they announce anything dead space related to DBD, I will eat my left nut.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,548
    Options

if Trickster can exist, anything can exist.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

I'm actually okay with this idea oddly enough. I'm usually opposed to most licenses that people suggest. But this one... this one I can see working.

What would the Necromorph's power be though?

• Mdawgu
    Mdawgu Member Posts: 408
    Options

Sure why not, beats kpop

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

That would be cool, but I’d rather have Alien.

• Soulslayer618
    Soulslayer618 Member Posts: 488
    Options

sounds dope as all get out but I cant even fathom what the necromorph power would be let alone perks that would fit them (or issac for hat matter)

that aside idk if EA would ever part with something so great

from what Ive seen they put a lot of spite into business practice. "this series is trash and noone cares about it dump it!" 'oh hey can we use the characters?' "PAY US IN 7 HUMAN SOULS AND A DRAGONS HORDE OF GOLD!!!" (exaggeration obviously but not too inaccurate)

• Pilot
    Pilot Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

I'm ready to simp for a Dead Space chapter.

I love Visceral games.

However, they no longer exist

• FaceCampBubbaMain
    FaceCampBubbaMain Member Posts: 19
    Options

It wouldn't really fit DBD since necromorphs are not one killer, there's many and can only be created via markers that the brethren moons activate none of which are available here

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options

This cpuld work granted they would need a graphical update but that makes it better

• Dragonshensi
    Dragonshensi Member Posts: 1,516
    Options

While it would be interesting Dead Space is a dead IP and the company that made it is literally gone. EA swallowed it whole and destroyed it. So this one is like the least likely to ever happen.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Would be better than springtrap

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Isaac dies entity comes and sucky sucky him into the fog thats it.

Look at demogorgons lore btw

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Dead space was probably one of the best story singleplayer shooter I've ever played, I would love to see that but I wonder which of all of the necromorphs should be the Killer? I would maybe say the invincible one from part 2 at the last chapter.

• TreSen
    TreSen Member Posts: 186
    Options

EA murdered it with Dead Space 3

Demogorgans aren't one killer

Legion isn't one killer

I love Dead Space and a necromorph is "humanoid" so they could do it. I just don't know how you'd add a necromorph without being redundant with the killers we already have... but that hasn't stopped BHVR so far, so...

• Sunbreaker7
    Sunbreaker7 Member Posts: 651
    Options

I would love to have a Dead Space chapter, especially if we get Ishimura level to play in. Isaac Clark as the survivor with different spacesuit outfits from the game, as well as Ubermorph as the Killer. Normal Necromorph would be fine too.

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270
    Options

Bad not because of the series

But moreso on EA

If they added a dead space chapter to the game it would put the developers in the eyes of ea which are notorious for their greed and buying studios only to kill them eventually with the creators of dead space being a perfect example

• edgardot02
    edgardot02 Member Posts: 149
    edited March 2021
    Options

the keeper and sebastian from the evil within would be great.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,816
    Options

Is good.

• hardtimefun
    hardtimefun Member Posts: 293
    Options

I made a fan chapter on evil within 1-2, you can check it out if you want