Toxic Surviors in a party together talking via third party and bullying killers.

2»

Comments

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Giche said:

@Peanits

I'm simply gonna copy/paste what i already said in another thread :

So the meme changed from "4 man SWF aren't that common" to "4 man SWF aren't that hard to beat".

Now promoted by mod ?

Can someone explain to me how peoples can say to paying customers :

"We know it's unfair... so what ? We have fun with it.
    Deal with it or move on, removing it would kill the game huur huur"

That's basically it. 
    Git gud vs people breaking the game. 
    It's fun for the survivors, so you gotta deal with it.

Hey, pros at this game can totally win, so it's balanced! You just have to be a pro gamer at this!

Even mods advocating making the game harder for killers by buffing solos to SWF level, apparently not understanding the advantages SWFs have. 

Oh, theeeeennnn killers will get buffed. After who knows how long of having to deal with the huge imbalance. 

Not only won't they remove Swf (I'm not advocating for it) but they sure won't mark them, or filter them because they know people will start actively dodging them into extinction because no one wants to have to fight that hard against people breaking the game.
  • Rebel_Raven
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Aka git gud to beat people playing easier matches, and likely doing game breaking strats.

Let's stop pretending that SWF isn't basically as different as night and day from multiple solos.

What is the issue of being told to play better and take advantage of stupid things SWF do?
    Sometimes you're going to come across a group of survivors SWF or not that are just better than you.
    I'd have a hard time believe you're any good at this game if EVERY swf 2+ man group you play against reks your day tbh.

What's the issue with not wanting to admit that SWFs have stupid advantages in game, and often break it?

The game isn't balanced vs sweaty SWFs. It's only up to the killer to make up for their advantages.
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Avariku said:
    gotta love the blatantly biased views on here. 

just like killers...  "CaMpEiNg Is A lEgIt StRaTeGy"

yea, and being bullied into submission by 4 survivors on comms is just a strategy too. 

both "strategies" are trash and take any semblance if fun out of the game. 

and before you start, I don't mean "comms are unfair" period... I just don't like the way they are currently in use. 

I think it should be open comms heard over a certain distance... I think that would solve a lot of the issues, toxicity be damned.

whoa whoa whoa.....whoa calm down there now ok? ok you good? reviit your thread and really take a look at your points

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Rebel_Raven said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

Aka git gud to beat people playing easier matches, and likely doing game breaking strats.

Let's stop pretending that SWF isn't basically as different as night and day from multiple solos.

What is the issue of being told to play better and take advantage of stupid things SWF do?

Sometimes you're going to come across a group of survivors SWF or not that are just better than you.

I'd have a hard time believe you're any good at this game if EVERY swf 2+ man group you play against reks your day tbh.

What's the issue with not wanting to admit that SWFs have stupid advantages in game, and often break it?

The game isn't balanced vs sweaty SWFs. It's only up to the killer to make up for their advantages.

Because I've never once played against an SWF team that's made me think "Better go to the forums and cry about how op they are" because I've never found them to be an issue when playing against them.

• ScottJund
    ScottJund Member Posts: 1,115
    I still don't get why killers complain about SWF. Like you realize if you see a 4 man group you now have no moral objections to using the most brokenly OP killer ######### you can bring, right? 

SWF kinda doesnt mean a damn thing when you're an omegablink ebony mori Nurse or an Iridescent Head Huntress, instasaw Billy, Tombstone Piece Myers, etc. Killers have equally overpowered tools at their disposal.
  • Seanzu

@Rebel_Raven said:
    ScottJund said:

I still don't get why killers complain about SWF. Like you realize if you see a 4 man group you now have no moral objections to using the most brokenly OP killer ######### you can bring, right? 

SWF kinda doesnt mean a damn thing when you're an omegablink ebony mori Nurse or an Iridescent Head Huntress, instasaw Billy, Tombstone Piece Myers, etc. Killers have equally overpowered tools at their disposal.

Assuming the killer even has access to that.

Swf is way easier to get access to.

4 Man SWF isn't that common, stop pretending it is.
    If you don't have these killer addons then you're not playing much anyway, thus implying you're probably not very good and the issue lies within your skill and not the "OP SURVIVORS".
    If you were investing time into these killers you'd have the addons you want to use when you need to use them.

• ScottJund
    ScottJund said:

Come on man if you dont have a single OP setup for just one game what the hell are you spending your BP on
  • ScottJund
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    ScottJund said:

If you don't have these killer addons then you're not playing much anyway, thus implying you're probably not very good and the issue lies within your skill and not the "OP SURVIVORS".
    If you were investing time into these killers you'd have the addons you want to use when you need to use them.

It would be nice if you stopped normalizing your gaming experience and expecting it to be the same across the board.

3, and 4 man sets are that common.

Again, you gloss over the massive gap. A 3 or 4 swf against someone who doesn't have the time to get the arsenal to fight them.

And again, the refusal to admit that SWFs can pretty easily break the game with coordination and communication. Nope, it's all on the killer to overcome that.
    I would much rather the solution be "get better at killer" than "remove SWF and kill Dead by Daylight." Solo survivor is weak enough and any nerfs to SWF will probably indirectly affect them.
  • Rebel_Raven
    ScottJund said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    ScottJund said:

It would be nice if you stopped normalizing your gaming experience and expecting it to be the same across the board.

Again, you gloss over the massive gap. A 3 or 4 swf against someone who doesn't have the time to get the arsenal to fight them.

And again, the refusal to admit that SWFs can pretty easily break the game with coordination and communication. Nope, it's all on the killer to overcome that.
    I would much rather the solution be "get better at killer" than "remove SWF and kill Dead by Daylight." Solo survivor is weak enough and any nerfs to SWF will probably indirectly affect them.
    What am I spending my BP on? Apparently having to get an OP anti swf build.

Instead of maybe some fun, interesting seeming builds.

I have not advocated the removal of SWF from the game, nor have I advocated for survivor nerfs. 

I just feel like 4 solos are much more of a fair shake vs an SWF, and having to swim up stream to deal with the almost constant SWFs isn't right, nor fun. 
    And there are alternatives. I.e. more efficient lobby dodging. 
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Don’t worry, they’ll fix it one day. Probably. 
  • Seanzu

@Rebel_Raven said:

P.s. I never called survivors OP. It's  SWFs, and how common, and broken they get I have issues with. 

They aren't broken if you actually practice and want to perfect a killer.
    Again, if you're killing 2/3/4 of them, well done.
    If you're killing 2/3 of them and coming here complaining then you're in the wrong
    If you're killing 0 of them, EVERY game you're just not that good.

You can LITERALLY kill them, you can tunnel them, and no survivor can stop that, unless they want to be on the hook too.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

omg, PARAGRAPHS!!

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

@Rebel_Raven said:

That's basically it. 

Hey, pros at this game can totally win, so it's balanced! You just have to be a pro gamer at this!

Even mods advocating making the game harder for killers by buffing solos to SWF level, apparently not understanding the advantages SWFs have. 

Oh, theeeeennnn killers will get buffed. After who knows how long of having to deal with the huge imbalance. 

Not only won't they remove Swf (I'm not advocating for it) but they sure won't mark them, or filter them because they know people will start actively dodging them into extinction because no one wants to have to fight that hard against people breaking the game.

Wow... This is one of the worst posts I've seen so far.

So... Is everyone supposed to be a pro?...Is that what you are saying?....So if you can't beat the SWF then you aren't a pro... So... Is everyone supposed to be a pro?... Seems like you think all killers are supposed to be a pro and everyone shouldn't have an issue with SWF.....

So.. you don't think it makes sense to bring solo players up to SWF levels... Then balance around Killers VS SWF?...

You'd rather have it balanced around solo players... So SOMEHOW.. bring SWF down to solo players... Then balance Killers VS solo?... Where have you been in the past 2 years... Did you think that way worked?

Wow... I have never seen such a crappy post.

You do know the Devs can't do anything about players using VOIP right?... So how in the world are they supposed to bring SWF players down to solo players?... But you'd rather then remove SWF so the game dies. I see.

• Rebel_Raven
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

P.s. I never called survivors OP. It's  SWFs, and how common, and broken they get I have issues with. 

If you're killing 2/3 of them and coming here complaining then you're in the wrong

You can LITERALLY kill them, you can tunnel them, and no survivor can stop that, unless they want to be on the hook too.

They aren't broken if you go pro, perfect the game, and overlook that they're playing in easy mode.
  • Rebel_Raven
    TheBean said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

That's basically it. 

So... Is everyone supposed to be a pro?...Is that what you are saying?....So if you can't beat the SWF then you aren't a pro... So... Is everyone supposed to be a pro?... Seems like you think all killers are supposed to be a pro and everyone shouldn't have an issue with SWF.....

So.. you don't think it makes sense to bring solo players up to SWF levels... Then balance around Killers VS SWF?...

You'd rather have it balanced around solo players... So SOMEHOW.. bring SWF down to solo players... Then balance Killers VS solo?... Where have you been in the past 2 years... Did you think that way worked?

You do know the Devs can't do anything about players using VOIP right?... So how in the world are they supposed to bring SWF players down to solo players?... But you'd rather then remove SWF so the game dies. I see.

I have never advocated for the removal of SWF aside from maybe some of my first posts.
    It totally makes sense that people will want to play with friends.
    I even said as much in the post you are quoting.
    I've played games without such options, and it sucked.
    I understand how important SWF is. Someone made good points on it, and I get it.

I do not advocate for nerfs, or bringing people down. Survivors on the whole are fine, more or less. There may be room for adjustments, but I'll let others worry about that.

It's the communication and organization that ticks me off. Aka SWF getting sweaty and breaking the game to beat me, which they can't seem to help doing.

This notion of going pro, git gud, and so forth is the only option that seems acceptable to provide to me.
    I'm not the one saying it, they are.

Hey, balance killer vs SWF! Let's do that. Wait, they want to make solo players better first, and just even out the gap, then maybe help out the killer. If it's even possible to make them that dangerous. 

I have 3 options in how I'd like SWF to be dealt with:
    1: mark SWF participants clearly. 
    2: filter SWFs out of lobbies for killers and survivors as an option.
    3: increase blood points for killers vs SWFs proportionally to how any SWF participants are in the match.
    One, two, and/or all 3. Pick one.

No nerfs.
    No buffs in particular. 
    No removal of SWF. if you think this will make SWF games extinct, maybe consider why?

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583

Regarding toxicity I opened a thread to collect everyone's contributions and reach a shared solution: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/28414/lets-speak-clearly-of-toxicity-from-definitions-to-remedies

About SWF, it's impossible to prevent people from chatting and speaking with other players, in my opinion.

• Rebel_Raven
    July said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    TheBean said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

That's basically it. 

I have never advocated for the removal of SWF aside from maybe some of my first posts.
    It totally makes sense that people will want to play with friends.
    I even said as much in the post you are quoting.
    I've played games without such options, and it sucked.
    I understand how important SWF is. Someone made good points on it, and I get it.

I do not advocate for nerfs, or bringing people down. Survivors on the whole are fine, more or less. There may be room for adjustments, but I'll let others worry about that.

It's the communication and organization that ticks me off. Aka SWF getting sweaty and breaking the game to beat me, which they can't seem to help doing.

This notion of going pro, git gud, and so forth is the only option that seems acceptable to provide to me.
    I'm not the one saying it, they are.

Hey, balance killer vs SWF! Let's do that. Wait, they want to make solo players better first, and just even out the gap, then maybe help out the killer. If it's even possible to make them that dangerous. 

3: increase blood points for killers vs SWFs proportionally to how any SWF participants are in the match.

No nerfs.
    No buffs in particular. 
    No removal of SWF. if you think this will make SWF games extinct, maybe consider why?

Don't Killers already get more BP's ?
    I mean, they will most likely always get more BP's, even if they do poorly

Perfect game for Survivor ( means he managed to escape, did a fair amount of gens and totems and also got chased ) roughly around 20K BP's

While the Killer, even if he does poorly ( He either hooked people few times, or Killed 1 and maybe hooked 1 or more) he gets around 17-18K

Not particularly more BP that I've noticed.

Not if the killer does poorly.

And certainly not for what is expected of a killer to play an SWF vs 2, 3, or 4 solos.
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited November 2018

Here we go again.

Nothing is going to change, because if it does, the survivors will throw a tantrum and review bomb the game again. Petty as all hell, but it is what it is.

Focus more on getting better at the game instead of complaining on the forums. Unless complaining about the same situation that everyone else has complained about for the millionth time will somehow help you get better... Do tell how that goes.

• thrashed2pieces
    thrashed2pieces Member Posts: 57
    Avariku said:
    gotta love the blatantly biased views on here. 

just like killers...  "CaMpEiNg Is A lEgIt StRaTeGy"

yea, and being bullied into submission by 4 survivors on comms is just a strategy too. 

both "strategies" are trash and take any semblance if fun out of the game. 

and before you start, I don't mean "comms are unfair" period... I just don't like the way they are currently in use. 

I think it should be open comms heard over a certain distance... I think that would solve a lot of the issues, toxicity be damned.
    I’ve said in the past this is one thing that F13 got right. That game is beyond jacked up in other ways and I will always think DBD is the superior game, but making comms have its drawbacks puts the player back in the game instead of actively trolling to pass the time.
  • Rebel_Raven
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

With SWFs by the time I've tunneled one, and hooked them, the gens are done, or close to it. 
    That's basically the strategy they use. A decoy or two to buy time, and by the time you hook them, the trial is about done. 
    That's no fun. 
    I don't want to fight over getting 1k every damn time. I don't have NOED rank 3, and the updates were just done so now it kinda matters less. Even if I did run it, the SWFs are probably smart enough to kill it quick.
    It gives crap for BP, and the SWF are pricks when they're at the exit gate about it. 
    It's like I'm fighting depipped veterans.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Carpemortum said:
    Rebel_Raven said:

DBD was, and is not balanced with coordinated teams in mind.

Not true, in a recent q and a they debunked the myth of SWF being an afterthought. They just didnt have time to flesh out that AND kill your friends at release. Theyve always had teamplay in mind.

The game simply has been built for solo, they have been saying this for 2 years and if you look at the game, you should realize that it is indeed the case.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@ScottJund said:
    Come on man if you dont have a single OP setup for just one game what the hell are you spending your BP on

I got my Freddy OP on standby in case I need it. Dying Light, PWYF, Ruin, HHG, Class Photo, Zblock, green or pink mori. When you find the first person sleep them and go around until you find the obsession. Once you do tunnel them to a hook. PWYF is there to make looping impossible and HHG protects Ruin and gives you a one shot you can use during the chase with the obsession. You should be able to get the hook on them within 60 seconds consistently, depends how good they are and how much others protect them if they can (you are Freddy so no body blocks). Once obsession is dead, if they have anything more than 3 gens left (which is usually the best I've seen teams do) then it's game over. You keep them all slept with Class Photo and attack at your leisure. You have infinite time and it's impossible to hide from you.

It's an incredibly evil build, but it is crazy powerful, even though it's Freddy.

• Seanzu

@Rebel_Raven said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

With SWFs by the time I've tunneled one, and hooked them, the gens are done, or close to it. 
    That's basically the strategy they use. A decoy or two to buy time, and by the time you hook them, the trial is about done. 
    That's no fun. 
    I don't want to fight over getting 1k every damn time. I don't have NOED rank 3, and the updates were just done so now it kinda matters less. Even if I did run it, the SWFs are probably smart enough to kill it quick.
    It gives crap for BP, and the SWF are pricks when they're at the exit gate about it. 

Yea dude, only SWF players do gens when someone is being chased facepalm

Stop blaming SWF for the reason you’re not very good at this game.

I’d bet the majority of matches you play have maybe a one 2Man group but you’d still blame them on losing 😂

• Rebel_Raven

@SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

That's no fun. 

I’d bet the majority of matches you play have maybe a one 2Man group but you’d still blame them on losing 😂

At least I don't need SWF to do decently.
    SWF is easy mode.
    How much of a handicap do survivors need against me? Apparently enough that they're afraid to go solo.

• Seanzu

@SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

That's no fun. 

SWF is easy mode.
    How much of a handicap do survivors need against me? Apparently enough that they're afraid to go solo.

Such a deluded statement.

There probably are some people that play SWF only, and that’s because it’s fun.

There are probably some people that only play solos because thats what they enjoy.

Theres probably some people that play both styles because they enjoy playing with friends and enjoy playing solo.

but let’s not pretend the people that play both suddenly become bad at having a killer chase them because they’re on solo.

that same person running you in an swf is going to run you just the same in solo. But yea, it’s an SWF only thing, sure.

game is easy as killer whether you’re playing against solo or swf, they all play the same you just need an excuse for playing poorly.
  • Rebel_Raven

@SenzuDuck said:
    Rebel_Raven said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

3, and 4 man sets are that common. Again, you gloss over the massive gap. A 3 or 4 swf against someone who doesn't have the time to get the arsenal to fight them. And again, the refusal to admit that SWFs can pretty easily break the game with coordination and communication. Nope, it's all on the killer to overcome that.

That's no fun. 

SWF is easy mode.

There are probably some people that only play solos because thats what they enjoy.

Theres probably some people that play both styles because they enjoy playing with friends and enjoy playing solo.

but let’s not pretend the people that play both suddenly become bad at having a killer chase them because they’re on solo.

that same person running you in an swf is going to run you just the same in solo. But yea, it’s an SWF only thing, sure.

game is easy as killer whether you’re playing against solo or swf, they all play the same you just need an excuse for playing poorly.

Now THAT is a deluded statement. If you don't see the advantages SWFs have that make them play differently, I don't know what world you're living in.
    We may as well just stop talking to each other if you actually think people in a party play the same as people flying solo.

• Seanzu
    edited November 2018

@SenzuDuck said:
    Rebel_Raven said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

3, and 4 man sets are that common. Again, you gloss over the massive gap. A 3 or 4 swf against someone who doesn't have the time to get the arsenal to fight them. And again, the refusal to admit that SWFs can pretty easily break the game with coordination and communication. Nope, it's all on the killer to overcome that.

That's no fun. 

SWF is easy mode.

Now THAT is a deluded statement. If you don't see the advantages SWFs have that make them play differently, I don't know what world you're living in.
    We may as well just stop talking to each other if you actually think people in a party play the same as people flying solo.

Except I’ve never dodged a lobby in my life and then gone into the match and at the end of it thought “wow, these survivors are way too strong for me, better go ask for more buffs”.

you stated earlier in this post that you feel like you’re playing against deranked veterans.

lets assume by veterans you mean rank ones, and if they’re depipped that means not rank one, so you don’t even play at rank one (I do btw). So a non rank one wants to talk about how hard swf is when they aren’t even playing at the “higher end” of DBD. 

LOL.

Edit - just reread some comments, you can't even get past rank 15 by your own admission, case closed really.
    Post edited by Seanzu on
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Rebel_Raven said:

1 and 3 together would be awesome. I rather not choose an Opt-Out option unless it was the last resort.

• Seanzu

@se05239 said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

1 and 3 together would be awesome. I rather not choose an Opt-Out option unless it was the last resort.

No amount of help will make up for his lack of ability to play as killer.

He's rank 15, I'm sorry but if you can't get out of that rank SWF isn't the issue - as a killer you can dodge the mere sniff of people being SWF, you can dodge 1000 lobbies in a row until you have survivors that load in 5 minutes apart to guarantee a solo team.

There is no excuse for "being stuck" in rank 15.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@SenzuDuck said:

@se05239 said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

He's rank 15, I'm sorry but if you can't get out of that rank SWF isn't the issue - as a killer you can dodge the mere sniff of people being SWF, you can dodge 1000 lobbies in a row until you have survivors that load in 5 minutes apart to guarantee a solo team.

This ^ if you can't get out of rank 15 then you have nothing to blame but your own lack of skill and if Rebel thinks it's bad now wait till after rank reset.

• Seanzu

@powerbats said:

This ^ if you can't get out of rank 15 then you have nothing to blame but your own lack of skill and if Rebel thinks it's bad now wait till after rank reset.

and these are the people we have on this forum that think they're balance experts.
    feelssadman

• Rebel_Raven
    SenzuDuck said:

@powerbats said:

and these are the people we have on this forum that think they're balance experts.
    feelssadman

Ok, now you're getting pathetic. You're the one grasping for excuses at this point. You even read back, by your own admission. 

I never said I "can't" rank up past 15.

This is getting towards bullying. 
  • Rebel_Raven
    powerbats said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@se05239 said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

I never said i "can't" rank up. I've played fine through the rank resets before. 

Senzu saying I "can't" is purely imagined.
    I suggest dropping that notion.
  • Sadposting_Ruby
    Sadposting_Ruby Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018

@CosmicKing_ said:
    You're honestly right, and don't worry about voicing you're opinion because this is a valid problem! And they won't admit it because they're too ignorant. It's easy to gain advantage with voicecom.

You act as if people aren't allowed to use voicecomms and have fun in a game, just because you can't have fun on your own and s*ck at the game. In my opinion, you should start gettin' better at it. I've came across a SWF team where 3 of them had flashlights. They would constantly use them as i was picking someone up and i couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

• Seanzu
    edited November 2018

@Rebel_Raven said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@powerbats said:

feelssadman

Ok, now you're getting pathetic. You're the one grasping for excuses at this point. You even read back, by your own admission. 

I did read back by my own admission

Also, excuses for what? Lol.

"Oh, and I'm drifting between rank 16, and 15. "

Is what you said, not between rank 10 and 15, or 11 and 15 or 12 and 15. You basically imply you can't get past rank 15 with this comment, you may as well have said you can't get passed rank 15.

• Rebel_Raven
    edited November 2018
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@powerbats said:

feelssadman

I did read back by my own admission

Also, excuses for what? Lol.

"Oh, and I'm drifting between rank 16, and 15. "

Is what you said, not between rank 10 and 15, or 11 and 15 or 12 and 15. You basically imply you can't get past rank 15 with this comment, you may as well have said you can't get passed rank 15.

Because the rank reset happened right before the Halloween event and I let people harvest, and escape all through the event while I went after vials.
    I didn't make that clear?

Beyond that, I'm lobby dodging SWFs which are really common because I want to have fun, and playing survivor. 
    I also have work, and there's network errors and the 8014 error that popped up recently eating into my time.

You're looking for excuses to discredit me, and cling to playing SWF and praying there's never wide spread, or easy dodging.
    Likely because you fear it will make SWF games extinct, and refuse to say why, either by not realizing why, or living in denial.

As a side note, you're not at all worried depipped, and imbalanced SWF going after rank 15 and below killers might be detrimental?
  • Seanzu

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Because the rank reset happened right before the Halloween event and I let people harvest, and escape all through the event while I went after vials.

and the event ended a while ago too, but still in rank 15? ok

Beyond that, I'm lobby dodging SWFs which are really common because I want to have fun, and playing survivor. 
    I also have work, and there's network errors and the 8014 error that popped up recently eating into my time.

Your whole complaint is being stuck in rank 15 but also admit you dodge SWFs so it isn't SWFs keeping you in rank 15?

You're looking for excuses to discredit me, and cling to playing SWF and praying there's never wide spread, or easy dodging.

I do play SWF you're correct, but I also don't use comms because when I play SWF I'm streaming sooooo

Likely because you fear it will make SWF games extinct, and refuse to say why, either by not realizing why, or living in denial.

SWF is the biggest reason this game even has people playing it, name one game that is multiplayer but you can't play with friends that is successful.

As a side note, you're not at all worried depipped, and imbalanced SWF going after rank 15 and below killers might be detrimental?

Rank ones are not targeting rank 15s, get your tin foil hat off.As you stated, you dodge SWF but still in rank 15, so it's not them it's once again, proven by your own comments to be an issue with the way you play and nothing else.

Teams of 3/4 SWF isn't as common, it's more likely a 2x 2 SWFS or 2 SWFs with two randoms. Either way they aren't communicating with each other and once again can't blame it on a communication thing.

• Rebel_Raven
    edited November 2018
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

and the event ended a while ago too, but still in rank 15? ok

Your whole complaint is being stuck in rank 15 but also admit you dodge SWFs so it isn't SWFs keeping you in rank 15?

I do play SWF you're correct, but I also don't use comms because when I play SWF I'm streaming sooooo

SWF is the biggest reason this game even has people playing it, name one game that is multiplayer but you can't play with friends that is successful.

Rank ones are not targeting rank 15s, get your tin foil hat off.As you stated, you dodge SWF but still in rank 15, so it's not them it's once again, proven by your own comments to be an issue with the way you play and nothing else.

Teams of 3/4 SWF isn't as common, it's more likely a 2x 2 SWFS or 2 SWFs with two randoms. Either way they aren't communicating with each other and once again can't blame it on a communication thing.

Now couple the first part with the errors, and dodging SWFs. 
    Couple that with SWF being extremely common meaning less matches to rank as a killer. Doesn't mean I don't test the waters of playing against SWFs, mind you.
    Add in a dash of playing more survivor, and tada. Less time playing killer, and there's several good reasons for it.
    I do admit I probably could have worded that more coherently. 

So you do SWF. Meaning that you coordinate with your teammates.
    I never limited my issues to voice comms. Voice comms just means easier real time strategy, and easier spreading of info.
    Practicing with them heavily to put plays together is also a thing. Not something randoms get to do. Not something this game was balanced around, either.

That also means that the people you SWF participate in SWF. You sure they aren't using voice comms at all?

No doubt SWF is what helped this game last. I never said to get rid of it.
    But why are you worried about making dodging SWF easier? 

Killers routinely depip for easier games, and so do survivors from what I read on this forum. 
    High rank is punishment for some people. 
    If they depip, it means they are more skilled than their rank let's on, and when it's survivors going against a killer in SWF, guess what? The killer is facing people better than what their rank shows, and are likely to get stomped, bullied, etc.

Oh, you're also exclusively high rank, yeah?
    So how do experience anything at my rank to speak with such certainty?
  • Seanzu

@Rebel_Raven said:

Couple that with SWF being extremely common meaning less matches to rank as a killer. Doesn't mean I don't test the waters of playing against SWFs, mind you.
    Add in a dash of playing more survivor, and tada. Less time playing killer, and there's several good reasons for it.

Good god, the excuses.

"I dodge SFW"
    "I don't dodge swf all the time so you're wrong nurr nurr"

Rank 15 is what, like 3 pips to get into rank 14? I can't remember because I haven't been that low ranked since I started playing killer.

I never limited my issues to voice comms. Voice comms just means easier real time strategy, and easier spreading of info.

Lol, if "coordinated" means playing with who ever is in my chat at the time (not a predetermined team) then sure, I "coordinate" lol.

Practicing with them heavily to put plays together is also a thing. Not something randoms get to do. Not something this game was balanced around, either.

Yea man, I read the minds of the people I'm in SWF with so we're all connected.
    and i certainly don't "practice plays" ######### does this even mean, do you think I go into KYF and put strats together? lol

"hey guys, if someone is on the hook, do three tbags at the killer and then get on a gen" lmfao practicing heavily to put plays together BAHAHAHA

That also means that the people you SWF participate in SWF. You sure they aren't using voice comms at all?

Yea, I'm pretty sure, I mean they could if they want, but again, as a rank one killer swf has never been an issue for me because I can actually play the game.

I'm not worried about a thing, but killers dodge lobbies enough as it is, it's stupid af, you're rank 15 you should be getting better at the game not dodging everything that gives this game a challenge.

Killer dodge because
    Clothing
    Items
    Suspected SWF
    Too much of the same character (especially Claudette)

Killers routinely depip for easier games, and so do survivors from what I read on this forum. 

and your point? I don't think either should depip, but they do it for "more fun games" not to specifically target a certain rank.

Don't play the game for 12 hours a day then? Rank 1 can be achieved by almost anyone that plays enough matches, you pip more often than you depip, unless you're a certain someone stuck at rank 15.

If they depip, it means they are more skilled than their rank let's on, and when it's survivors going against a killer in SWF, guess what? The killer is facing people better than what their rank shows, and are likely to get stomped, bullied, etc.

I also love how it couldn't simply be people are just better than you, they MUST have deranked, lol.

• Rebel_Raven
    edited November 2018
    SenzuDuck said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

Good god, the excuses.

"I dodge SFW"
    "I don't dodge swf all the time so you're wrong nurr nurr"

Rank 15 is what, like 3 pips to get into rank 14? I can't remember because I haven't been that low ranked since I started playing killer.

Lol, if "coordinated" means playing with who ever is in my chat at the time (not a predetermined team) then sure, I "coordinate" lol.

Yea man, I read the minds of the people I'm in SWF with so we're all connected.
    and i certainly don't "practice plays" ######### does this even mean, do you think I go into KYF and put strats together? lol

"hey guys, if someone is on the hook, do three tbags at the killer and then get on a gen" lmfao practicing heavily to put plays together BAHAHAHA

Yea, I'm pretty sure, I mean they could if they want, but again, as a rank one killer swf has never been an issue for me because I can actually play the game.

I'm not worried about a thing, but killers dodge lobbies enough as it is, it's stupid af, you're rank 15 you should be getting better at the game not dodging everything that gives this game a challenge.

Killer dodge because
    Clothing
    Items
    Suspected SWF
    Too much of the same character (especially Claudette)

and your point? I don't think either should depip, but they do it for "more fun games" not to specifically target a certain rank.

Don't play the game for 12 hours a day then? Rank 1 can be achieved by almost anyone that plays enough matches, you pip more often than you depip, unless you're a certain someone stuck at rank 15.

I also love how it couldn't simply be people are just better than you, they MUST have deranked, lol.

You seem to have problems seeing the forest because you're looking at the trees. Lots of reasons I don't play killer 12 hours a day. 

Ok, you admit that you don't experience low rank games, so how can you speak with certainty on the environment there to begin with? 

You don't have a regular team, so do you at all filter who you SWF with?
    Because matchmaking doesn't always play fair with ranks. A lvl 15 can get paired with a lvl 8 vs a l low level killer to say the least. 
    Which means that you may end up beating up a low rank killer because you say you never dodge. 

Coordination and practice means a lot. Like the difference a professional basket ball team (you stream, and play lots because it's basically a job, and are consistently red rank so you don't have much choice but to be good at the game so you're in the former) vs a team of random people off the street in a basketball tournament.
    You don't think most SWFs aren't friends regularly getting together?

You really do seem worried about SWF filters, SWF lobbies, and maybe even the idea of Killers getting bonuses for going against SWF. 
    I'll admit that by reading the forums, killers do dodge for a lot of reasons, but I don't buy it as a reason to deny people more efficient dodging of SWF.
    Or bonuses for going against SWFs.
    There's already lots of dodging. 

More fun for the depipping people might be bullying, and easier games. Regardless, they are better than their rank let's on because they depip on purpose, so they end up vs people who are more legitimately that rank, and likely have an advantage. 

And again, I never said I'm stuck at any rank.
    Like you said, if people play enough they can rank up. 
    I simply don't have the time to devote a large part of my day, or evening to playing killer. 

If the others communicate, even if you don't, it kinda blows your argument out of the water. You don't know if they do or not. 

I'd rather get stomped by solo players than SWF any day. 
    And I'd like to know for sure if I do, or not.
    So label SWFs. Even if I dodge SWFs, I know they're solo, and at worst connecting for party chat.
  • Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Dude, this arguement is ridiculous at this point, it's just you guys trying to make the other look wrong, but let's be honest. Even all SWF, flashlights, DS, etc. At rank 15. Is easy. You can stealth troll as wraith, with the beast, and still walk out with a 4k or at the very least a pip. SWF has some advantages (because who doesnt want to talk to the people they're playing the game with, even though you can party up with people pre game), yeah, but not enough to make a good or even decent killer flail around de popping with a 0k.  At the very worst you should be able to tunnel and camp someone to death.

You can literally 0k rank up with 2 or 3 games. It's stupid easy and the ranks are....more of guidelines than ranks. You can have a p3 rank 1 claudette play like garbage and a rank 16 no perk freddy 4k. It's about the player, not the supposed rank or swf/solo.
  • rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475

I can count how many times i lost to SWF.

• Get gud.
    • Don't make mistakes ...
    • Slug all day vs flashlights or ds users
    • Camp if need or it is the right time.
    • Tunnel if you are near.
    • More important, be calm.
  • JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    I hAvE bBeN pUblIcLy hUMiLIatEd fOR ThE lASt tImE!!!
  • AgentTalon
    AgentTalon Member Posts: 331
    edited November 2018

There are a few things you can do to help with toxic SWF groups. Now, these are not popular so get ready for hate mail but if you really, really hate them I have 2 options. These are of course outside of simply playing killer at a higher skill level.

Also, not all SWF groups are toxic. Some are actually just people who want to play the game as it should be with their buddies.

1: Lobby Dodge - if you see 3 or 4 people pop into the lobby at once back out and start again

2: Slug or camp - SWF seems to be much more altruistic than solo players and often you can get 2 or 3 of the others to come to you (WARNING: THIS IS GOING TO GET YOU TONS OF HATE)
    *a good SWF will demolish you if you camp