Who You Are Based on Your Killer Main

I am doing this sheerly out of boredom and fun. This is just what I've noticed, this is not true for everyone.

We've all seen (or played as) killers and then interact with the person after and realize, 'oh that is such a Ghostface thing to do'. I have this feeling that the killer a person plays has a reflection on their own personality. I won't do all of them.

Ghostface: You are an absolute joker or troll. Like, the word serious isn't a thing to you. If you mori someone and another survivor photo bombs you? Greatest thing in the world. You're childish, but not in a bad way. You make the game less serious, which is something it needs sometimes.

Trapper: You might have a vengeful side to you. Watching survivors taunt you then run into your traps makes you laugh. And, to be fair, it is funny. You like to see karma work it's magic and I see no issue with that.

Nurse: You're a very patient person, she takes a long time to master and heck, it's something I can't do. Your skill and dedication are greatly admired.

Spirit: You might be into anime, but hey, no issues there. She's actually pretty adorable. While Nurse wasn't your cup of tea, you still worked hard to get where you are. And mind pallet games are fun so...

Legion: As a Legion main myself, I have to say that we're actually much nicer if you treat us nicer. I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm happy to help survivors with goals if they ask and play nicely. We may say we're used to the hate, but we're honestly not bad people and would like a little kindness.

Shape: You're the person who watches scary movies, knows what's going to happen next, and tries to hold back laughter as everyone else screams. It's all in good fun though. Sometimes, they just want to moon walk for the heck of it. Why? Because it's funny. Popping out and scaring people is actually pretty funny.

Deathslinger: While they're few and far between, Deathslingers have the tendency to scare the daylights out of you. As someone who plays him, rest assure that every time I make a good shot, I'm hella proud. It isn't always easy to make that shot you know.

Comments