Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Salty Survivors

This dude became a meme 🤣

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

How can a DBD player message you on your phone? Just curious

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Master said:

How can a DBD player message you on your phone? Just curious

It's a PlayStation app.
  • Mechkiller3425
    Mechkiller3425 Member Posts: 55
    Why do survivors always gotta be annoying man, 🤣
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    edited July 2018

I've gotten the same from Killers.

And not to mention, i've had killers be (what's that dumb word again? or right...) toxic too. Little miss piggy tbagging while on the hook, Doctors spamming with their head nods and hitting me constantly the entire time while camping, Billy's blocking the basement in Rancid for a good 7 minutes. Not to mention I've had pigs bodyblock the last box and let my trap set off

People are dicks. Get over it, ignore it, and keep playing. It's just bad manners and I can get if it pissed you off in the moment, but no need to stoop to his level and insult him back.

• Mechkiller3425
    Brady said:

And not to mention, i've had killers be (what's that dumb word again? or right...) toxic too. Little miss piggy tbagging while on the hook, Doctors spamming with their head nods and hitting me constantly the entire time while camping, Billy's blocking the basement in Rancid for a good 7 minutes. Not to mention I've had pigs bodyblock the last box and let my trap set off

People are dicks. Get over it, ignore it, and keep playing. It's just bad manners and I can get if it pissed you off in the moment, but no need to stoop to his level and insult him back.

the fact you decided to go into the killer subforum to complain about killers being toxic is pretty funny not gonna lie, :)
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    edited July 2018

@Mechkiller3425 said:
    Brady said:

the fact you decided to go into the killer subforum to complain about killers being toxic is pretty funny not gonna lie, :)

Oh, I'm sorry. You misunderstood my post. There wasn't a single complaint there, because they CAN act like that ingame afterall. Just stating things that have happened that doesn't make your party the innocent ones.

I'm pointing out that you're all dicks, not just killers. It's funny that you even went to a forum to post a screenshot of a toxic player to begin with, but we won't go there.

There's no complaints, cause I just dealt with it. But man you act like one group is the only toxic kind out there when there's two parties that can be both toxic.

Say GG and move on from it, survivors got some entitled attitude anyway because they aren't the power role. Not every survivor is like that though, so maybe the generalization is a bit much.

I hope this time around you understand not only my original post but this one as well.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited July 2018

@Mechkiller3425 said:
    Brady said:

To further continue the intention of Brady’s statement, killers ALSO go into the survivor sub forum and do that.

• Mechkiller3425
    Jack11803 said:

@Mechkiller3425 said:
    Brady said:

To further continue the intention of Brady’s statement, killers ALSO go into the survivor sub forum and do that.

i dont do that but thats not the majority of people *shrug*
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    So this is from a survivor's PoV prior to a match starting "You all are such ######### teammates because you don't wear bloody clothes. Anyone who doesn't is GARBAGE!"

They then proceeded to DC the moment the killer dropped them (without any gens completed) and us remaining three "pieces of trash" proceeded to knock out 99.9% of all the generators before I hatch escaped.
  • Mechkiller3425
    So this is from a survivor's PoV prior to a match starting "You all are such ######### teammates because you don't wear bloody clothes. Anyone who doesn't is GARBAGE!"

They then proceeded to DC the moment the killer dropped them (without any gens completed) and us remaining three "pieces of trash" proceeded to knock out 99.9% of all the generators before I hatch escaped.
    ive had survivors DC immediately after blinking One time as nurse, and ill be like, "######### is wrong with you?"
  • Kilrane
    Kilrane Member Posts: 89
    edited July 2018
    After being BM'd the entire match by "The Large Mamou" I said there's no reason to be rude after he said "easy". Was then told this nice bit of report spawning stuff:

• ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234

The salt thrown around from BOTH sides stems from certain players who lack the ability to separate real emotions from the outcome of artificial situations.... They respond as if the failure or success in the game defines how others perceive them in reality. Kind of sad when you think about it. Salty messages serve one purpose: to provoke a response so a power struggle ensues. Its a sad attempt to feel powerful after having "failed" because they didn't "win" the game. Its comes as no surprise that 99% of the salt comes from the same portion of the community who find joy in trolling, hacking, exploiting and overall "toxic" (😄lol) in game conduct. Its no coincidence, ignore them or deflect their attempts with kindness (its their kryptonite lol) and eventually they'll tire of trying and move on.

• Mechkiller3425
    i had a Doctor Match( When i was playing survivor) who said "when someone teabags they must be good right???", and i said to this, :"youre playing probably the most annoying killer in the game", well then he started talking about how he killed me and #########, well i got him to shut up when i told him i main Nurse and that i was rank 13 (rank 11 as of last night)
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

And I thought PC afterchat is the only toxic one :lol:

• ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234

The overall community is so toxic I almost feel the need to wear a HAZMAT suit before I play the game or get on any social platform related to this game!

• DemoFrog
    DemoFrog Member Posts: 193

When I get called a groomer by a random kid and told to KMS because I hooked them playing Oni 🥺

• PotatoPlayer
    PotatoPlayer Member Posts: 102

OMG this necro LOL

do reports not work on toxic players though?

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

This thread literally came out when I STARTED the game.

• pigsaag
    pigsaag Member Posts: 206

what a bunch of dickheads jesus. ######### those guys, they are mentally ill and that's why they try to bully you.

• Dingo88
    Dingo88 Member Posts: 219

Both sides are as bad as each other mate it's just part of the game without all the salt the game would be better in my opinion.

People just need to relize that the sun does not always shine out there ass and there is always gonna be someone better.

I'm a killer main and get it all the time and also played survivour and gotten the same.

From a killer perspective if you don't play by the so called survivour rulebook they just get pissy.

Best advice just ignore it because all they are trying to do is tilt you