Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The salty toxic player starter pack

Think about it and you know it's true. Everytime you see these 3 things together you know this is going to be an extremely salty, toxic player. Whether they escape or die they're salty and will want to have a rant regardless over the smallest thing. I've played dirty, they rant, I've played nice, they rant, I've meme'd about, they rant, all 4 escape, they rant, all 4 lose, they rant. Just now I was doing a gimmick build and this guy didn't feel like he got as much attention as the others in chases so off he went on the rant 🤣

Even the "small pp" build players don't tend to be as obnoxious and salty as the players with this combo of perks. What is it? that causes the insecurity and small man syndrome? is it the fact that do a degree these players are carried to rank 1 by their perks?

Comments

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    edited March 2021

I could possibly understand dead hard but why iron will?

• Dizzy1096
    Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918

Over the past few weeks every person who has tbagged at the gates and ranted hard post game has had these 2 perks. As I said if they make it out, they can't be happy they have to rant and brag. Heck if they lose, it's always these players that go off on a rant. I think back and I notice everytime I see one of these players with a huge ego and lots of salt, they always run these 2 perks and are mostly rank 1.

Small pp build users aren't this bad. Theres something about rank 1 survivors running these 2 perks that just makes them the most insufferable players in the entire game.

Keep an eye out and see if it's the same for you. Next time you get someone that wants to tbag and brag, or gets salty they died see if they're running these 2 perks and rank 1 or rank 2.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

I will keep an eye out for it although I'm a survivor main so it probably won't be directed at me.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited March 2021

It's been bad today, like make me want to just give up on the game bad today.

Toxic survivors, swap to survivor and get toxic killers. Seems like everyone in that MGS group or w/e is toxic as hell as well apparently.

• Bumbus
    Bumbus Member Posts: 600

Nah, just a regular meta slave perks. All rank 1 salty survivors are running it because all rank 1 survivors are running it. Usually with DS and BT slapped on top of that.

• Dingo88
    Dingo88 Member Posts: 219

I always find the salty one usually run DS DH and unbreakable and if you win your a ######### killer and if you lose your still a ######### killer cracks me up how people. Need to moan about a game

• Lascivar
    Lascivar Member Posts: 41

If I'm going to be honest, the usual perks I see come with Decisive Strike, Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Unbreakable for the boosted package.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

You could say the same about old ruin undying tbh. Both of them were just looking for easy wins

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

You forgot the purple flashlight with add-ons.

But other than that, it's near perfection.

• Olokun
    Olokun Member Posts: 266

Why Salty ? its implemented in the game , nothing is salty , its just your POV like click click and t bag . Like other side you can say camp or tunnel is salty but no . in other case Insulting at the end i'll never understand.

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245

No clue - I have chat disabled. I don't let people live rent-free in my mind; especially morons in DBD.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,538

I was going to say that this doesn't make sense, but then I remembered a recent match and... I think you are right.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

Salty killer starter pack

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

Lmao this is BS

Not every toxic player uses these perks and not every player who uses these perks is toxic

How dare I not want to have to listen to 'urgghh, arhahhaha, brrr, eh' for most of a match. Clearly not wanting to get an earache from annoying injured noises is toxic

• Dizzy1096
    Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918

I told ya man its a thing.

Dead hard and iron will. Other 2 perks are interchangeable. Mostly rank 1s but maybe a rank 2 here and there.

The killer equivalent is a red rank Nurse. They’re the most tryhard and salty of all killers. They feel fully entitled to a 4k no matter how they play.

• penguinmonster913
    penguinmonster913 Member Posts: 5

yeah every round someone will be salty i just finished a round with a mori and the person who i moried said i was garbage and the 2 that escaped with a key said EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ because they escaped with a op item and when i said if im garbage how did they die they left wow never would of expected that them leaving after i said that

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Hey now, I resemble that remark! LOL