The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

2nd Year Anniversary?! (Hyped)

I got this game on console just AFTER the 1 year anniversary. So I missed that 3x bloodpoints psycho thing.

I don't expect 3x this time of course, but I would love 2x with a couple neat exclusive cosmetics for this event. Like the Chinese New Year event.

I just would like 2x bloodpoints and a cool event. This 2 year thing should "feel" special at least.

Comments

• CurseYou
    CurseYou Member Posts: 7

I am pretty pumped for the dev stream :D

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I'm hoping for concrete info about stuff.

Detailed stuff.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

Calling it now
    hooks will have balloons and gens explode confetti when fixed

• Spacemanjr2004
    Spacemanjr2004 Member Posts: 13

Im sorry but queen said that there will be no community events this year which most likely means no exclusives like last year really the only thing for the anniversary is Chapter, Store, and Blood Point event

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010

Im sorry but queen said that there will be no community events this year which most likely means no exclusives like last year really the only thing for the anniversary is Chapter, Store, and Blood Point event

So basically all they did to celebrate is 2x BP because they were going to do the other 2 anyway. This is sad news indeed 😞
  • Canextro
    Canextro Member Posts: 71

Yeah this years celebration is pretty lame in comparison to last years.

• Elysseens
    Elysseens Member Posts: 15

.... I waited so much news/event IG.....

• Trotfoxx
    Trotfoxx Member Posts: 105

I love how they are getting "all in" on Dbd. I think Behaviour is one of the best developers in terms of thinking into their customers (players). I'll save all my party streamers for the 2x event on July.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

The stream was really good. I"m on PS4 and I would just be so happy to get some Auric Cells. I really would.

I've been an objective supporter of this game and Behaviour since I bought this game about 10 months ago. I consistently fight the good fight.

I do feel the Auric Cells are too high. Just slightly, but then again they are OPTIONAL, so I get it. I guess I'm just so passionate where I want everything lol.

I'm totally willing to spend some money when this thing hits PS4 hopefully next week. I love the new forums and really like it so much more than those toxic STEAM forums.

I was hoping for an event, but in reality, the STORE is a massive event as it has TONS of stuff to unlock/buy. The art alone on the Cells is great.

The streams opening video was fantastic. I appreciated the news on the console cert stuff. I assume they submitted it 2-3 days ago. What I've seen on PC is so good, I just want more and more and more.

Anyways, the Auric Cells issue isn't really a problem since you can grind for 80% of the store it seems. I just hope the grind is "reasonable" and not too extreme. I play this game about 20 hours a week I'd say.