Is dbd going to be nerfed to the point we're it's no longer fun

I was reading about changing spirt. Why these are the killers I enjoy going against stop ruining the game.! I fill a sense of pride when I juke spirt ,or save someone with BT from a face camping Bubba . I don't like change n the first place but king is talking because of Micheals aniverseary and changing hadden field it is the only even map balanced for killers and survivors stop nerfing the only game I play this is me being honest the only nerf I ever agreed with is mori the rest were pointless pretty much fix the bugs there are ad nothing wrong with undying or thanaphobia I can't really tell why nerf ds if a survivor is stupid enough to do things n a killers terror radius let em.We are not children or at least not supposed to be rated mature if you can't juke learn how. Stop taking and adding things like break out you gave me a perk for a week that worked with my play style and then you bhr had to fix something and all of a sudden update and the hooks are closer together why give the community something just to take it away a week later it is stupid just don't design the perk in the first place

Comments