The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Whose perks should I prioritize next for both sides

I'm trying to unlock all perks in the game before I start dumping bps into Ash and my main killers (for now pyramid head, myers and clown).

Preferably I'm looking for a priority list of who is worth grinding through to get teachables. Thoughts?

So far I still need:

Survivors- Felix, Jeff, Adam, Laurie, Steve Elodie, ace, and Quentin,

Killers- blight, Twins, Demo, deathslinger, and oni (got nemesis).

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I'll make a list for each side in order of value (which is subjective to me)

For Survivor:

1. Laurie
    2. Adam
    3. Jeff
    4. Felix
    5. Elodie
    6. Ace
    7. Quentin
    8. Steve (my boi has no good perks)

For Killer:

1. Blight
    2. Demo
    3. Deathslinger
    4. Oni
    5. Twins
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,047

Survivors:

Laurie-->DS will still be useful after the Nerf. If you dont want DS, you can basically move her down a lot.

Adam-->Deliverance is useful and Diversion is quite fun to use.

The rest is basically in any oder, they dont have really good Perks. If you play with Kindred, you might want to get Ace for Open-Handed ot increase your Range. But thats about it.

Killer:

Blight-->If you play with Hexes, Blight for Undying should be the first. Still a solid Perk after the Nerf.

Demo-->Would be the second one with somewhat useful Perks, Surge is quite decent. Mindbreaker is not horribly bad, but most of the time you find other Perks to use.

The rest is again, in whatever order. Deathslinger and Twins have really bad Perks, at max Oppression is somewhat useful, but again, you will find better Perks.

You should just make sure to have decent Perk Builds already on your Characters, nothing is more annoying than trying to get a Perk you want to use and grinding through Bloodwebs for Perks, which are just there for completion, before you get the Perks you want to have.

• TimeOutTimmy
    TimeOutTimmy Member Posts: 135

Hmmm I would put Elodie near the top... power struggle and deception are really fun in builds.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I thinking blight is going to be my next killer unlock while survivors I'm into diversion due to wanting to try out a build to waste the killers time (which may be terrible).

Red herring, diversion, and maybe lithe/dance with me just as an annoying build

• Klavatoo
    Klavatoo Member Posts: 61
    edited March 2021

Survivors:

David King- Dead hard(amazing for looping meta) We're Going to live forever(massively increases your BP gain, this game is a grind.)

Bill- Borrowed time(Good against camping killers meta as hell) Unbreakable(decent perk can be a game changer. Amazing if you combo with decisive strike. Although not on my ideal build.)

Laurie strode- Decisive strike punishes tunneling.

My ideal survivor build. Dead hard, Decisive Strike, Borrowed time, We're going to live forever for that BP gain.

Can't say much for killer side.