The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Tbagging on the hatch - just why?

Like...dude, your team is dead. There are x gens left and you are dead on hook. Happened to find the hatch, and now you want to boast about your consolation prize? I don't slug for 4k so that happens sometimes, and it's weird af.

Tbagging is dumb when winning but tbagging when not winning is just...

Comments

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340
    edited March 2021

Maybe they were just trying to say goodbye and thanks? Did you check to see if they were using morse code?

Seriously though, it's just another thing kids (and immature adults) do, why even care?

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

yeah I mean your team is dead but you find the hatch you make noise and t bag like you win no baby survivor you failed you finding the hatch was just luck I don't get some survivors.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine Member Posts: 207

Just out of curiosity. I know why they do it at gates, it's just what toxic people do when they win. Finding hatch has never felt much of a win for me. It has practically spawned under me when I was slugged. A nice consolation prize, but nothing to be that proud of. Some survivors disagree I guess :D

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794

Seeing survivors do this makes me roll my eyes so hard that I give myself a concussion. It's actually darkly comic, because you know they're going to be salty enough to start rusting your moniter.

Otzdarva had a moment in a recent compilation vid where a Laurie was standing on the hatch waiting to tbag and he phased over to her as Spirit and closed the hatch on her. The instant karma was precious.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    edited March 2021

I've always wanted to know if people who t-bag on hatch are the same kind of people who backhand you after winning a coin toss...

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,520

They want longer Survivor queues.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

That's why you slug for 4k

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

It reminds me one of my matches where I was in one of the Thompson House map. I was playing Huntress and when 3-4 gen lefts I killed 3 survivor and hooked them 11 times and the last survivor was only 1 hook left for her dead. My rank was like 9-10 at that time and survivor ranks are from what I remember are like between 4-8. The last one found the hatch before I found it and he was waiting there t-bagging me. After the game finished I saw chat like "GG EZ","HAHA LOSER NOOB","LEARN THE PLAY THE GAME","I WON NOOB" but the most favourite thing that was written is "GO PLAY SOME NOOB GAME LIKE TETRIS" . I mean I am gonna pass the fact that I destroyed them, hooked them 11 times but the thing that disturb me most during his writing is that when was the tetris became a noob game. This was the insult that I remember.

So overall just laugh them like I did and dont underestimate the sacred "TETRIS".

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229

To be toxic generally, that's why.

I mean the only reason folks get hatch is because you don't just slug for a 4K because it's a waste of time. Most folks get that. The idiots who would rather be toxic and ruin that for everyone by encouraging killers to slug for it are just that.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Humans are just annoying, toxic, taunting creatures. Accept it and move on :)

• FoolyCooly
    FoolyCooly Member Posts: 21

This is why hatch should just be removed. It's like you basically earned the 4k but have to deal with rng to actually get it

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Let's see if I remember how to do this.

--. --. / . --.. / -... .- -... -.-- / -.- .. .-.. .-.. . .-.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

They probably do it to see people complain about it, like this.

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427

Ok but the real question is, how the ######### tetris is an noob game

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399
  • Baby_Victor
    Baby_Victor Member Posts: 486

If I brought Left Behind, then I used my perk efficiently and ‘won’ the game regardless of the outcome to my “team”. You shall feel my full thrusts of victory!

/s