I have decided on using a new rule with camping

If you troll, pallet loop constantly, pallet slam constantly, flashlight smash me just because you feel like it and not when saving someone or continuously teabag or go straight for a hook save as soon as I have hooked and before I leave  you're gonna be camped and you will cause your teammate to camped as well if you go straight for a hook save before I hook and leave and you will be camped hard.

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    My rules exactly though I throw in cheap pallet stuns that are just for points and not to help
  • Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589

I wish that all killers would camp a player if they are trying to farm a survivor that got hooked

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

There's not enough time in a match to camp every survivor that does those in a single match. LoL

That being said, I keep a similar list and will toss the entire game to the wayside and tunnel/face-camp the bloody Hades out of bad offenders.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    @douggie123

Whatever floats your boat. 
  • kone19
    kone19 Member Posts: 72
    edited November 2018
    What’s wrong with going for the unhook right away? I’ve found killers won’t expect it if you’re sneaky enough. Unless you mean when you're just staring at them. Also what’s your definition of constantly. I usually try to juke and hide but if I can’t lose you I’m left no choice but to use pallets to live. 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    SenzuDuck said:

"If you do anything survivors have to do to survive, I will camp you" Ergo, you will camp regardless of what the survivors do, thanks for letting everyone know.

I wished there was more stealth options for survivors, pallet looping and being pallet looped is so boring.
  • thrashed2pieces
    thrashed2pieces Member Posts: 57
    BigBubs said:

@douggie123 said:
    If you troll, pallet loop constantly, pallet slam constantly, flashlight smash me just because you feel like it and not when saving someone or continuously teabag or go straight for a hook save as soon as I have hooked and before I leave  you're gonna be camped and you will cause your teammate to camped as well if you go straight for a hook save before I hook and leave and you will be camped hard.

Just camp if you want , why make excuses to do it?
    You've basically just said that you'd camp any survivor that knows how to play the game.

Everyone has their own lines as a Killer that basically mean your ass is getting camped if you cross them. It’s irritating behavior like noise abuse, teabagging and blatant overeager altruists for me. If you’re literally buzzing around me like an insect waiting for a hook save you can’t protest getting swatted. I personally like running high tier Iron Grasp on some Killers so I have a few more seconds to slug the pests while on my way to the hook. Once it’s been established that that’s the kind of game you want to play, why would you expect anything else? 😒
  • redsopine1
    Those pesky survivors trying to survive again? Darn.  Too bad they don’t run in a straight line more!  How dare they are efficient with pallets and don’t instantly throw them down!!  They must be punished 🤪
    Lol theres a thread about pallet looping could ya put this there
  • redsopine1
    kone19 said:
    What’s wrong with going for the unhook right away? I’ve found killers won’t expect it if you’re sneaky enough. Unless you mean when you're just staring at them. Also what’s your definition of constantly. I usually try to juke and hide but if I can’t lose you I’m left no choice but to use pallets to live. 
    That I'm fine with your trying to escape and I cannot juke for my life as survivor so I truly dont mind using them while running away I'm on about people that do cheap unnecessary stuns for points I mean when your running sb and dh why do you need to stun a bl3 when you can avoid this hit and they lose bl from the miss
  • redsopine1
    And by abuse I think he means the people that just jump back and forth every 3 seconds when you walk around to get them for teabagging
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Nickenzie said:
    SenzuDuck said:

"If you do anything survivors have to do to survive, I will camp you" Ergo, you will camp regardless of what the survivors do, thanks for letting everyone know.

I wished there was more stealth options for survivors, pallet looping and being pallet looped is so boring.

Even if there were more "stealth" elements it wouldn't matter with the plethora of aura perks killers have.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    SenzuDuck said:

@Nickenzie said:
    SenzuDuck said:

Even if there were more "stealth" elements it wouldn't matter with the plethora of aura perks killers have.

They could make you immune to aura reading when hiding in a locker or a new hiding spot such as under a table. It's at least something to help bring stealth back to the game.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    My rules exactly though I throw in cheap pallet stuns that are just for points and not to help
    Cheap pallet stuns? Excuse me.. what???
  • twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited November 2018

Even if they are not SWF you will punish the others for one persons behaviour riighhhtttt, this basically says you are going to camp regardless so what is really the point in posting this? camp if you want there is no need to try and justify it if thats how you want to play, its a legit strat.

Its the same as survivors who complaining about camping and tunnelling, its nothing more than a bunch of made up rules you expect the other side to abide by.

• Mediva
    Mediva Member Posts: 124

I dont even know why this is news. Since camping is already in almost 90% of the game, what is one more killer going to change?

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

https://youtu.be/NErXHDMDX6Q

this describes what you said

• Facture
    Facture Member Posts: 284
    SenzuDuck said:

Yes because teabagging is necessary for survival. Got to get those squats in. Kek. 
  • BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

I'll camp if you're body blocking other survivors, ratting out other survivors, farming survivors. Overall if you are being a douche to the other survivors, I'm going to camp you.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited November 2018

I'll camp if you're body blocking other survivors, ratting out other survivors, farming survivors. Overall if you are being a douche to the other survivors, I'm going to camp you.

Thank you @BigBadPiggy
    I don't camp because it's more important to me to keep the map pressure, but if someone unhooks a survivor when i'm close or right in front of me (unless gates are open and survivor has BT, that's understandable) i'm gonna tunnel really hard that "rescuer".
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
    In this topic, players announce that they will play however they want, shaking the community to its core. 
  • Seanzu

@Facture said:
    SenzuDuck said:

Yes because teabagging is necessary for survival. Got to get those squats in. Kek. 

Imagine getting so upset over a couple of pixels going up and down you stand there and ignore the entirety of the match to "punish" them. Kek.

I find tbagging necessary sometimes, I've certainly had killers that have stopped tunneling someone on their last hook because I've tbagged them at a pallet.

• d3ftc0n
    d3ftc0n Member Posts: 8

@thrashed2pieces said:
    BigBubs said:

@douggie123 said:

You've basically just said that you'd camp any survivor that knows how to play the game.

Everyone has their own lines as a Killer that basically mean your ass is getting camped if you cross them. It’s irritating behavior like noise abuse, teabagging and blatant overeager altruists for me. If you’re literally buzzing around me like an insect waiting for a hook save you can’t protest getting swatted. I personally like running high tier Iron Grasp on some Killers so I have a few more seconds to slug the pests while on my way to the hook. Once it’s been established that that’s the kind of game you want to play, why would you expect anything else? 😒

Hmm... last night I punished an overeager altruist group. I was having a complete trash game on my end, and I didn't get my first hook until 2 gens left. My 2nd hook came after the exit gates were powered.
    I ended up with a 4k because they all swarmed for the save and got slugged.
    Sometimes it works against them.

• Vietfox
    @d3ftc0n said:

@thrashed2pieces said:
    BigBubs said:

@douggie123 said:

Hmm... last night I punished an overeager altruist group. I was having a complete trash game on my end, and I didn't get my first hook until 2 gens left. My 2nd hook came after the exit gates were powered.

This is how pro survivors deal with campers
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UPFggG_blto&t
    I was playing solo and i know for sure that the other Feng and Kate were playing solo as well since they got into the lobby in different times.
  • Seanzu

@Vietfox said:
    @d3ftc0n said:

@thrashed2pieces said:

BigBubs said:

@douggie123 said:

I was playing solo and i know for sure that the other Feng and Kate were playing solo as well since they got into the lobby in different times.

this is clearly fake, as a survivor you must run DS, Sprint Burst & selfcare, this video is clearly manufactured in some video editing software

• Vietfox
    SenzuDuck said:

@Vietfox said:
    @d3ftc0n said:

@thrashed2pieces said:

BigBubs said:

@douggie123 said:

this is clearly fake, as a survivor you must run DS, Sprint Burst & selfcare, this video is clearly manufactured in some video editing software

You are right, at least that's what many killer mains think :p  
  • BeanieEnthusiast
    BeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    You just have to exist as a survivor to be camped 
  • Facture
    Facture Member Posts: 284
    SenzuDuck said:

@Facture said:
    SenzuDuck said:

Imagine getting so upset over a couple of pixels going up and down you stand there and ignore the entirety of the match to "punish" them. Kek.

I find tbagging necessary sometimes, I've certainly had killers that have stopped tunneling someone on their last hook because I've tbagged them at a pallet.

Imagine choosing your language to downplay a sign of disrespect to fit your narrative. Kek. 

Im sure there are killers that have found it necessary to tunnel or camp a survivor to accomplish their objective so if tebagging is necessary so are tunneling and camping. 

• Seanzu

@Facture said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@Facture said:

SenzuDuck said:

Imagine choosing your language to downplay a sign of disrespect to fit your narrative. Kek. 

Im sure there are killers that have found it necessary to tunnel or camp a survivor to accomplish their objective so if tebagging is necessary so are tunneling and camping. 

I've never had an issue with tunneling or camping, they're both boring play styles, tbagging doesn't affect the killer in anyway unlike tunneling and camping.

Good fight.

• Azi
    Azi Member Posts: 9

Sometimes is good to camp for one gen. Then change hairstyle midgame to force the survivors to re adapt

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

Pallet stuns are BM/trolling now??? Hahahaha.

(I really have nothing to add, just wanted to post in this amazing thread)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    I will only camp if survivors make it a better strategy than searching for another one.

• thrashed2pieces
    thrashed2pieces Member Posts: 57
    Vietfox said:
    @d3ftc0n said:

@thrashed2pieces said:
    BigBubs said:

@douggie123 said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UPFggG_blto&t
    Pro? The Killer in the video definitely should have opted to slug one if he was having that bad of a match lol, especially for one like Trapper who has no real map presence. I like running Deerstalker for him in particular.
  • The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

It's fine. Play how ever you want to play. Camping or tbagging doesn't effect anything at all. It's just a game, plays like you want to and good is. There is no reason to make a big mess about it.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Cheap pallet stuns? Excuse me.. what???
    Hi had to make a new account because lost log in and my old email log in when I got a new phone to clarify I'm on about people that know the killer don't know there there follow them and slam a pallet for points that's just being cheap and wastes a pallet Simone could need
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

I agree
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    The ONLY rule that matters:
    DON'T BREAK ToS.

Everything else....camping, tunneling,looping, ds, NOED, .....It's all fair game.

If you find yourself frustrated a lot...maybe PvP games aren't for you.