Character creation: Killer, The Worker.

DeathDrageon
DeathDrageon Member Posts: 2

Phillip Cranton.

An engineer by heart he sought out ways to improve on himself and improve his invention by any means necessary.

Killer will use either a sledgehammer or a claw hammer.

Main Ability, Drop Down.

He carries around and can either pick up dropped pallets, or restore his pallets through special lumber places scattered around the map. When he breaks out his own pallet he is able to block locations either in doorways or where there would be a pallet, with his own version of a pallet. Survivors can not jump over this pallet, but may break them. This flips the idea of the killer always having to break a pallet and to seal off op loops.

Perks.

1. Break Down. It is similar to Pop Goes the Weasel, however it regresses it significantly less, but blocks the generator for 15/30/45 seconds before it can be repaired. Cool down is 60/45/30 before it can be used again.

2. Lockdown

You may trap up to 2/4/6 lockers. Survivors who enter by any other means than slow locker, will either become injured or will receive a deep wound. This is to prevent locker hopping to avoid getting hit, although not overly useful.

3. Doing it Right (Game changer)

The entity has reduced the amount of generator that are required to be repaired, but does not reduce the amount of generators that spawn in the map. It will reduce. The number needed by 1/1/2, however the time it takes to repair a generator is increased by 20/40/60 seconds.

Let me know what you all think about this, and if the perks are a bit on the op side. I understand if these do not make sense as I literally had a vivid dream about this entire killer.

Comments

• mama_3000
    mama_3000 Member Posts: 29

this killer reminds me of a nazi pyro type killer that can work as a killer and a american soldier

• papichulo
    papichulo Member Posts: 271

change perk number 1, we have a perk like that (Jeff's Perk) and the breakdown description, and all other perks don't have a specific ability. Your just saying words with no meaning. (Similar to pop goes the weasel but really less regression) People wanna know the exact regression. Nerf Lockdown, it has two abilities that can be made into different perks, and to make the locker traps not so OP maybe do token gains instead of just blocking lockers regularly. Change his weapon too, It is very basic and expected for a standard killer. I like his special ability also elaborate on the fake pallets. It doesn't make sense to have them because Freddy already does however if you had a PERK that does that maybe it would work and gain more positive feedback because it allows you to use it for all killers but it is fine as his unique power just buff it or nerf it a little. I hope this helps

• DeathDrageon
    DeathDrageon Member Posts: 2

What I'm saying about the pallets, is that that survivors can not be pull down the pallets to reveal they're fake. They immediately block the entrance or pallet location so survivors won't be able to jump over them, just think of it like placing a wall. It would take less time to remove the wall than to break a bear trap. Also these have the benefit of being placed in doorways as well. I do agree that Lockdown should be based on a token system, but I feel like the lockers would become untrapped if a survivor went into one. So there should be a way to regain lockdown tokens.

I will post something later for an idea of a new 1st perk