What licensed DLC would you like to see in DBD?

I would LOVE if there was a Remothered chapter. Red Nun as the killer and Rosemary as the survivor!

Comments

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316

I would LOVE if there was a Remothered chapter. Red Nun as the killer and Rosemary as the survivor!

I would just like the nun from the nun film and the priest from the nun film to be put into the game.
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Leon and jack kruser from re4 both human and jacks power could be his arm transforming's and doing insta downs in a thrust while is main weapon is a combat knife
  • Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Samara from The Ring or the little girl from The Exorcist.
  • Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254

Every time I see a thread like this I give the same answer.....

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

none because we already have john carpenter following the shape around, we dont need more

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

The Crooked man and Ed Warren

• HuN7r3sS
    HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
    Ghostface, and I want him to have a hide in locker mechanic
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Maybe someone from the Addams family.

• TheEliteTurtle
    TheEliteTurtle Member Posts: 108

I always wanted Springtrap in the game.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532
    Jed said:

Every time I see a thread like this I give the same answer.....

Every time I see this thread I vote up the same person!
  • Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532
    Although, is Stranger Things too mainstream a license? Steve Harrington would be the coolest survivor! 
  • Tre_G4Fx
    Tre_G4Fx Member Posts: 7
    Jeepers Creepers.
    Have scarecrows around the map he could teleport to.
  • Clauds
    Clauds Member Posts: 53
    How has no one mentioned Sam from Trick R’ Treat? He’d be pretty neat.
  • NoShaco
    NoShaco Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2018

Its been a while thinking about a killer like chuckie the doll, some like smaller than the hag you need 3 hits for down a survivor but you get more blood lust and the survivors bleed more, his power is the body change : you take the body of one survivor for 60 secs (90 cd ) when you take the body all survivors around 30m get a sound of a thunder, chuckie with the survivor body can hit the survivors like a normal killer (2 hits =Down ) this would make the game more a psicological game and nobody can trust in the others, the problem that i see is called °Survive with friends° obviusly if you face a team with voice chat you are going to get screw but i think is a good base idea ( sorry for my english )

• Jamstract
    Jamstract Member Posts: 1

I think that it’d be a really good idea to put Jack Torrence from the shining into the game as DLC. His weapon could be the axe that he uses in the movie. The survivor added could be Wendy Torrence. Of course the map would have to be the overlook hotel preferably with snow on the outside of the map to add effect to the atmosphere. The reason I think that this is a great idea is that when watching the movie, you can’t help but feel like it’s a giant game of DBD. Wendy running in the hallways of the overlook, trapped inside of a building with a deranged Jack looking for her as she tries to protect her son and escape, and then finally escaping to leave Jack behind.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,295
    edited November 2018

The Candyman and Ghostface are the only two licensed killers I'd like to see that are based on movie characters. I know Jason is highly sought after but due to the legal battle over him I know that isn't happening plus I'm only a big fan of Uber Jason from Jason X as silly as that movie was.

Not gonna lie though I'd love Frankenstein's Monster being added if were being very selfish with suggestions.

Also I forgot but the above post reminded me but I'd love a cameo character of Jack Torrance from The Shining. For The Shining it has the perfect setup for DLC. Jack as the killer, the hotel as the map and this may be an unpopular opinion but I think having Hallorann would be more interesting for the survivor.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    So much this, and with some creative coding with what we have, I'm sure it could work.
    https://youtu.be/9VDvgL58h_Y