THE TRICKSTER'S WORST ADD-ON IS AN ULTRA-RARE

Options

I played the trickster all night yesterday (around 30 matches) testing different add-ons, when I found his probably worst add-on

At first this seams like a high risk high reward add-on (like Huntress's Iri Head) where if you are good with the trickster and you land the knifes you will get a huge advantage, but if you misses you are getting a huge disadvantage.

BUT IT IS A COMPLETE GARBAGE

You CANNOT HIT consecutive knifes consistently, due to his random knife spread and horrible recoil (at least on PS4), this add-on only makes every knife at close range do 50% laceration unless you get EXTREMELY lucky and hit multiple knifes in a row to get extra laceration.

This add-on is even worst than the Memento Blades (The Trickster's meme add-on) because while the brown add-on makes survivors go down in 9 blades instead of 8 (and gives extra bloodpoints) the ultra-rare takes up to 16 knifes to take a health state (again unless you are really lucky). And this add-on only works on direct hits, so even if a shattered blade from the Edge Of Revival Album hits a survivor it resets the streak and only does 25% laceration from what I saw (so you need 32 shattered knifes to hit a survivor).

In the counter-part the Iridescent Photocard is his best add-on.

Comments