Chapter 20 Predictions

Options

So chapter 19 is out, Yun-Jin lee and the trickster are here. Throwing knives and smashing hits.

What are everyones predictions for chapter 20? Do we think we could get a new map perhaps also?

Any thoughts?

Comments

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

5th Anniversary aswell as Chapter 20. Would be good if they had a proper community vote on what the next chapter should be. Draw up a shortlist.

The 2 clear front runners atm are Resident Evil and FNAF. Id prefer Alien or something else other than Chucky

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,141
    edited April 2021
    Options

Eh, a vote would have had to be done before now. The next Chapter is three months away. They're already deep into work on it.

• DeadHardMan
    DeadHardMan Member Posts: 319
    Options

Most likely Resident Evil since that franchise is having their own anniversary event this year, I believe. The other contenders being horror icons like Alien, Pinhead, Jason, etc.

• _HN_
    _HN_ Member Posts: 385
    Options

Still think Resident Evil SHOULD be the pick since the remake of 2 and 3 are still fresh in people mind and the next RE is gaining some hype.

I just want Racoon City police station as map, any of the 4 PC of RE2&3 (if possible one man and one woman, with the other two missing as skins) and a Tyrant as killer... or a Licker (an agile wall climbing, jumping killer would be fun).

So that what they SHOULD do... now what they will, I have no idea at this point.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

The most rumored are Resident Evil, FNAF, Candyman and Alien. Maybe it's one of them.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,741
    Options

The only reason this wouldn't work as well is because they don't get to just add whichever licenses they want. They need to talk with the license holders and come to an agreement AND it can only be licensed killers/survivors they feel fit in the game. If it did, Chucky would have happened a million years ago.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    edited April 2021
    Options

I ll throw my hat in the ring.

Headless horseman from Sleepy Hollow. Minus the horse ;)

• johnathonmo11
    johnathonmo11 Member Posts: 22
    Options

We should get a new map I believe coldwind is the last of the maps that need to be reworked and that will be done midchapter more than likely. So we should get a new map chapter 20 but I could be wrong so don't fully believe me

• Baby_Victor
    Baby_Victor Member Posts: 486
    Options

If it’s Chucky, I’ll...I’ll...

• Buy his chapter
    • Re-buy the game again if you wanna make it a Chucky edition with an exclusive skin
    • Ill buy all his skins
    • I’ll buy the next season pass
    • Ill play him no matter how weak you make him
    • Ill stop posting here
    • Ill have your baby

Just gimme.

• johnathonmo11
    Options

I love your enthusiasm and I cannot say I would do any different my friend of the fog

• johnathonmo11
    Options

Nonono you got it all wrong. I want the headless horseman without the body or horse B)

• johnathonmo11
    Options

They usually work roughly three chapters I'm advance if I'm not mistaken. A community vote would be cool but BHVR like to hype up their chapters a community vote could help that but they would have to do the vote roughly 9 months in advance which the hype would be long gone by then

• Stryker
    Stryker Member Posts: 220
    Options

chapter 20 predictions?'

mmmh, think of something that really fits dbd, that it's cool and can be scary at the same time...done? ok, now trash it and think the most stupid think it cames to your mind!(since this is how behaviour think and works...)

next chapter:

Dead by Sus, the among us chapter!

• Kolossoni
    Kolossoni Member Posts: 371
    Options

I bet it's licensed content.

We've had a wacky chemist, a deformed twin and a pretty boy maniac singer for the past 3 chapters.

It's about time we get smth that's less experimental and more traditionally scary. Not that the previous chapters were bad.