Can't complain when killers only play nurse or spirit or freddy

Lord_Tony
Lord_Tony Member Posts: 2,109
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

anyone playing trickster right now is getting bullied even in green ranks.

and survivors wonder why we only play 1 or 2 specific killers.

survivors are scared to bully a spirit even a mediocre one.

Comments

• OBX
    OBX Member Posts: 854

It’s the nature of pvp games. The sooner people on both sides remember that, the less complicated it will be.

• lolifasad
    lolifasad Member Posts: 68

Because the balance is garbage, that's why, and all, and I mean it, ALL KILLERS except 3 or 4 are underpowered in anything after green ranks. I know for certain that the only way to get back to my previous rank after rank reset is to play Spirit, and don't ask me how boring that gets.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Didn't even get the chapter. Not that I play all that much anymore.

I'm still gonna play my Spirit with off-meta perks.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

I really hadn´t time to play since the new chapter. On the 3 matches i played today, i had Wraith, Freddy and Bubba. Did people already stop playing that new killer?

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Unless you love his gameplay, it's very hard to play him with how cluncky and weak his power is. I did my adept and I won't be playing him until some changes are done for him. Not even seeing almost any trickster in my survivor games, it's sad.

• shitman
    shitman Member Posts: 203

spirit the only killer, which I immediately get out of the game and I don't care what will happen to my team. I'm ready to play against any other killer, but not against it, I know that I won't be able to resist her, and it makes no sense to even begin.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

I loled so hard, when the devs said in the last stream, that killers have long queues, whenever a new killer releases. I haven´t seen long killer queues for over a year. Usually, whenever a new killer is released, you see him for 2 weeks in almost every match. But since the last year, that time went drastically down. With Twins being visible for a couple of days. Now the new killer already vanished after not even 48 hours. All because survivors love to bully new/weak killers.

Truly amazing!

• possibly_a_pig
    possibly_a_pig Member Posts: 11

I paid my dues with the new killer and played him back to back. I assumed everyone would be playing him and I'd be chastised for not playing him, so I stuck with him.

But killer queues were quick, as usual. And when I played survivor, maybe 1 in 5 was a Trickster. Everyone had moved on and nobody complained when I played someone else.

Either A) the entire community matured instantly or B) not even survivors cared.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

Ugh,playing Trickster is so depressing.

Getting BM'd by survivors you would easily 4k with any other killer in the game kinda kills the mood.

Guess i'll go back to my mains then 🤷‍♂️

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited April 2021

I play every Killer, literally every Killer. I cycle through each one to make each match different, but I might play the same Killer for a few more depending on the mood.

But most people who play those Killers will naturally play them no matter what, regardless of this circumstance or any other.