Do you like my Offering Concept

REL1_C
REL1_C Member Posts: 619

Hold on, this idea might sound stupid but actually, I personally really like the idea so I will share it.

Offering ~ ? (I haven't thought of a name) (Will be for killer and survivor)

This offering will have 2 rarities, each rarity will have an increased timer. The two rarities are Purple (10 minutes) and pink (15 minutes) .When you equip this offering, a 5th perk slot will appear with Entity claws around it. This 5th perk slot will give you a random 5th perk for a maximum of 15 minutes, after 10 or 15 minutes the Entity will take the perk from you and take 1 health state if your a survivor and stun you for 2 seconds if your the killer. If a survivor is injured when the timer hits zero, all it will give them is a "Mending status effect".

This is my idea, is the idea ok, what would you change.

Do you like my Offering Concept 20 votes

Good Idea
20%
Pior_MorteQwQwdjmeghansali422 4 votes
Bad idea
75%
TapeKnotAChaoticKillerDimekAhoyWolfSebaOutbreakDawnMadbm33Pixel_BoomBotRepostRiposteboostedsurvivormainRK67FlameGNG[Deleted User]gilgamerMarioBrosMaster 15 votes
Buff's
0%
Nerfs
5%
ThisIsAName 1 vote

Comments

• FlameGNG
    FlameGNG Member Posts: 746
    Bad idea

way to op you could just run something messed up like inner strength which is gonna give you mroe value than a health state if used correctly

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,164
    Bad idea

Perks are currently balanced based in 4 perk slots per player, adding 5th perk slot will completely mess up the little balance we have on this game.

• ThisIsAName
    ThisIsAName Member Posts: 3
    Nerfs

First of all, that time limit is too long, and would outlast the trial a lot, and secondly, it would make the game evn more survivor sided if a survivor used it, and how would it work with something like Devour Hope, or any hex. Overall, I think its a pretty bad idea and shouldn't be added.