The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Buff the clown or I wont buy the DLC

Koldvar
Koldvar Member Posts: 92

I know he got slightly buffed but I dont think thats enough.Lets be honest hes pretty bad atm.Examples of the buffs he needs:bigger gas area,faster bottle reload,larger throw distance,faster bottle speed,etc,etc.Buff him or I wont buy it.

Comments

• hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121

@Koldvar said:
    I know he got slightly buffed but I dont think thats enough.Lets be honest hes pretty bad atm.Examples of the buffs he needs:bigger gas area,faster bottle reload,larger throw distance,faster bottle speed,etc,etc.Buff him or I wont buy it.

While i get 4man kills playing againist full p3 team with 2 flashlights

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@GhostEuant said:
    Jack11803 said:

Any money they lost from you they made back already from thirsty gays buying shirtless David.

Ummmm... I don’t appreciate you knowing my purchase reasons... 

Don’t worry, your secret is safe with my blinding green font.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    @RemoveSWF  A freddy main told me that because he can consistently get 4ks at rank 3-16 he doesn’t need a buff and he only plays killer when he has very specific add ons/offering for him. The offering is a mori
  • Catbucket
    Catbucket Member Posts: 335

Clown buffs havent even been added to the game yet, and he's already pretty decentish. Just relax.

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    edited June 2018
    ThePloopz said:
    @RemoveSWF  A freddy main told me that because he can consistently get 4ks at rank 3-16 he doesn’t need a buff and he only plays killer when he has very specific add ons/offering for him. The offering is a mori
    Pfft. I can get 4ks at any rank whenever the survivors only do 0-1 generators. 
  • Koldvar
    Koldvar Member Posts: 92

@Catbucket said:
    Clown buffs havent even been added to the game yet, and he's already pretty decentish. Just relax.

they should be in the game already