The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Help me Choose a main

So i've mained doc and then freddy for a while but it's been a slog. and it's rather boring to me now. I've been practiceing with nurse huntress and clown a while and i was just wondering, i know all 3 are kind of a pain to master but who would you killer mans think would be the most fun/ rewarding once i mastered them? Billy is also an option.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Clown is pretty close to Doc in term of gameplay in chases, except that instead of timing your shock directly on survivor, you gotta predict where they're gonna go and comdemn it with gas.

Billy is just the most fun killer in the game in my opinion. I play him since day 1.

Huntress has nice tricks.

My advice is to do killer rotations until you find what fits you the most.

I personally play mostly Billy, then Clown/Hag

• Linkdouken
    Linkdouken Member Posts: 103
    Nurse - definitely takes some skill to use properly ,but I've seen some neat ones
  • jacoldoer
    jacoldoer Member Posts: 5

huntress is really good if u master her, has great addons and is rly fun to play overall

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998

Most rewarding: Nurse

All the options you gave are equally fun imo. Nurse is just above all others in general because she can ignore loops and obstacles without the downside of having to stop a chase to refill anything. Instead, it's the survivors job to lose you between blinks that acts as your limit.

• ren_knock
    ren_knock Member Posts: 31

The most rewarding killer to play for long amounts of time is the Nurse, but in my opinion the Pig is a close second if you really work around how good her lunge range is, it's all about mindgaming your opponents to death with your lunges at pallets that allow it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di_ixvw19mU

Here's a guide on how to correctly play the Pig and how all her add-ons/perks work. I main her myself and found her a lot more enjoyable than most killers, sure she can still get looped..but she feels so dang rewarding when you force a survivors head to pop or just get a nice 4K. With Nurse it doesn't feel as rewarding because you can just teleport through obstacles other killers can't, even if it does take skill and mastery to get used to.

• JustQuestOz
    JustQuestOz Member Posts: 13

Play clown he’s close to docs play style if your looking for a familiar killer or main nurse or billy pick one of those 2

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Pig. Back when the insidious sound player when she lunged killers developed the sneak and stand. For a brief window there isn't a heartbeat when you go from crouching to standing. Listen for a gen being worked on, come up around a corner, and If you time it right you can grab a survivor off a gen spooky Myers style. Very satisfying to get those plays and her RBT slows the game so you can play something other than hex ruin
  • kevinb420
    kevinb420 Member Posts: 32

Myers is always fun and pretty easy to get used to. Also love the Doctor.

• El_Sneako
    El_Sneako Member Posts: 21

I think everyone knows that nurse is by far the best at straight domination, being able to ignore half the mechanics in the game. Billy is second with a consistent one hit down, and lots of map presence. Detestably, the only map presence in the game. And in third is huntress, being a quasi nurse, just slightly easier and weaker. If you really want a resilient main for a long time, go nurse. Otherwise, billy/huntress.

• HermanTheDoctor
    HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 212

after a few days trying all killers, i became a doc main. I love to annoy the survivors :)
    but there are several builds for him. I enjoy him a lot. :)

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Myers and Pig are fun to play.
  • Pharmacy
    Pharmacy Member Posts: 29

Huntress is very satisfying when you have mastered her and performs consistently well, so if you want both satisfaction and pips then go for her - her cosmetics are also pretty cool and in my opinion her gameplay isn't as tedious since there are so many different ways to go about hunting survivors, hatchet trickshots or not.