daily rituals

I'm still new to this game but are daily rituals supposed to be daily? I had 3 on Thursday 1 yesterday and zero today. is this a bug or am i missing something

Comments

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333

Most likely you have done the today's rituals. Everyday you receive 1 ritual and completing it will not give you another one. You can have up to 3 rituals at the same time.

• KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272

@Darkandsinful said:
    I'm still new to this game but are daily rituals supposed to be daily? I had 3 on Thursday 1 yesterday and zero today. is this a bug or am i missing something

you get new rituals every day. When living in Germany u get them at 2AM

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

It seems to me I get new Daily's exactly at whatever time I finished the last one...so it gets a little screwy.

I've gotten them in the evening, afternoon, morning and butt-thirty at night.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Vortexas said:
    It seems to me I get new Daily's exactly at whatever time I finished the last one...so it gets a little screwy.

I've gotten them in the evening, afternoon, morning and butt-thirty at night.

It depends when you log in.... technically you can earn the daily when the time is done. Manually you get it when you log into the game

• KatFever78
    KatFever78 Member Posts: 26
    I've only been getting 1 daily ritual at a time. 
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited November 2018
    I've only been getting 1 daily ritual at a time. 
    You only get one ritual per day. 
  • I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

I get 1 everyday at 7 pm eastern time

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Sometimes there's a bug, so you don't get any. Otherwise you get a new one at 00:00 utc every day. You can have up to 3 at once.