Place your bets! Original, FNAF, or Slenderman?

Options
Frontdoor6
Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609

After seeing the two new teasers (the new DBD logo and the image), we now know the next killer might involve static and screens. Of course, its too early to say, but lets have fun with it.

I've narrowed it down and i can think of only two licenses who fit the bill. FNAF and Slenderman.

FNAF has glitches featured in the game and the players uses monitors to see the killers.

As for Slenderman, he causes static and, if you look at the Tweet attached to the image, it says 'Rate my gaming setup'. A gaming setup to play Slenderman, which originated from PC, maybe?

Or it could be a completely original. Let me know.

Also, i don't think the Ring will the Chapter because i can't see how it can work. But hey, i might be wrong

Comments

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited February 2021
    Options

None of the above. Please and thank you.

• Sowbug
    Sowbug Member Posts: 139
    edited February 2021
    Options

i believe it's going to be original, but both fnaf and snelder would be quite interesting regardless. Samara from the Ring was my initial thought if it wasn't going to be original. The one down side I see to a killer like slender, is that Wraith would already have the ability of remaining invisible through cloaking, and there's no chance they'd just let him teleport around like the actual game.

• JayTheEntity
    JayTheEntity Member Posts: 8
    Options

original.