Show me your killer tier lists!

Here's my tier list

Do you guys agree/disagree with it? And feel free to post your own tier lists!

Comments

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Pretty spot on

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Each tier is ordered from strongest to weakest in that tier (left to right)

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I’d put trickster in d tier as of now

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,646

Gladly.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

If i had E-Tier, Trapper and Trickster would be there.

• Seoul
    Seoul Member Posts: 54
    edited April 2021

For S tier I’d only have Deathslinger and Wraith and PH wouldn’t be far behind. Not too sure about the rest. I don’t play them enough.

• DominiqV
    DominiqV Member Posts: 54

Tier list of most fun killers.

• DominiqV
    DominiqV Member Posts: 54

Everyone who doesn't have Hag S tier is a monka

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,486

I find it interesting how people think Twins is either really good or really bad

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,246
    edited April 2021

Once you get into B and lower tiers, the order within the tiers doesn't really matter. You wouldn't ever be debating between Billy or Huntress on the same map, so it's really pointless to try and say which one is better when you're into B tier. The gist of my list: Freddy is wildly overrated by most players and people are really sleeping on the Twins or a well played PH. OH, and revert Billy's overheat. You killed him. Easiest 3 gen runs of my life.

• Here is mine

• Pukenplag
    Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454

Plague is definetly B or low A tier atm. You have a killer that lets you choose between the hardest ranged attack to dodge that can also hit multiple people and being exposed the whole match while also making some stupid sounds, emiting green clouds and leaving blood pools everywhere. Not to mention you also can't use props to escape. Also, plague has the kind of godly addons for her power. #BlackIncenseOP

• Pukenplag

Plague is definetly B or low A tier atm. You have a killer that lets you choose between the hardest ranged attack to dodge that can also hit multiple people and being exposed the whole match while also making some stupid sounds, emiting green clouds and leaving blood pools everywhere. Not to mention you also can't use props to escape. Also, plague has the kind of godly addons for her power. #BlackIncenseOP

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017

I made a new tier list not too long ago in celebration of SSBM getting a new tier list after 5 years.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

Current Tier List atm, will be changing after a good week or two.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,176
    edited April 2021

I'd actually move Gunslinger down to B.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

My killer tier list but based on what their favorite drink is

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

For the most part it's up to the survivors if you get to use your power, plus you have to be lucky enough to find anybody once you use your corrupt purge. She's great if you get her to work, but it's hard to make that happen from my experience. But I'm guessing you play a decent amount of Plague so I'll trust you since I haven't played her in forever.

• Pukenplag

Even if they don't cleanse, as I said, they are off to a huge disadvantage. You are an m1 insta down killer, but the survivors also tell you constantly where they are if you get close, they are a green cloud making crying sounds and vomiting around, while also causing everything it interacts with to become green, making hiding imposible.

• Tomskrex
    Tomskrex Member Posts: 142

Tier lists are very subjective. It's more skill thing than tier. God pig will do much better than novice spirit.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

I recommend to hold off on Wraith until his bug is fixed.

Unless you wanna rank him with the bug, do what you want. 🤷‍♂️

From what i've felt after playing a week, the slower transition from "uncloaking slow-down" to "post-uncloak speed-up" is hurting his super-lunge real bad.

You can pull it off still, but you need to almost literally be on their ass now.

The speed bonus is fantastic, it's nice to pick other Add-ons for a change, but those super-lunges are really something else currently.

• M1MASTER
    M1MASTER Member Posts: 352

Just want to say that all the people who say Billy is A tier don't actually play him.

• FrostySeal
    FrostySeal Member Posts: 628

Why do you think that? He's still a very powerful killer with his map mobility and curves, the only thing that the nerf really took away from him was his strong addons and screwed up his POV. I play him frequently too.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Killer played with full potential, without broken addons.

• Dstorv
    Dstorv Member Posts: 51

Oni is overrated. He's not that good.

• M1MASTER
    M1MASTER Member Posts: 352

Because new Billy does very little that new Bubba and other killers like Oni don't do better.

Not having any good charge time add-ons to pair with the Engravings hurts him especially if you get ######### indoor maps and the roar makes it easier for survivors to juke you during curves. You'll still get many downs with curves because for the most part a lot of survivors don't really know how to play against Billy which is the main reason why he was such a noob stomper and led the devs to believe he was super OP.