Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Problem with the Lobby Sim DLC

I mean don't get me wrong, I love the free DLC. But here I was, enjoying my 28 minute long stent in the lobby sim, when it get's interrupted by a game. I mean #########?

Comments

• Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Red_Dwarf said:

I mean don't get me wrong, I love the free DLC. But here I was, enjoying my 28 minute long stent in the lobby sim, when it get's interrupted by a game. I mean #########?

It seems fun tbh
  • Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    28 mins? Eff that. After 5 I'll reset. Usually one or two resets at best is instant game. Seems to get worse the longer I wait in one lobby.
  • Red_Dwarf
    Red_Dwarf Member Posts: 54

@Carpemortum said:
    28 mins? Eff that. After 5 I'll reset. Usually one or two resets at best is instant game. Seems to get worse the longer I wait in one lobby.

You must not have the lobby sim dlc installed, it's a special download. Lobby Sim is a blast, you should try it.

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    Oh yea, lobby sim DLC is absolutely the best addition to the game. 

but, it keeps getting interrupted by games, could we maybe get an extension for the lobby? 15-20 minutes just isn't enough time to twiddle my thumbs a full 6,000 times.
  • Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

@Avariku said:

but, it keeps getting interrupted by games, could we maybe get an extension for the lobby? 15-20 minutes just isn't enough time to twiddle my thumbs a full 6,000 times.

It got HOTFIXED, im back to 40-60 minutes wait time, its so much fun! I dont get any games before its time to leave home again. YAY! :chuffed:

• Red_Dwarf

@Bug_Reporter said:

@Avariku said:

It got HOTFIXED, im back to 40-60 minutes wait time, its so much fun! I dont get any games before its time to leave home again. YAY! :chuffed:

40-60 minutes! Wow, can't wait till I download that HOTFIX!

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

(insert that one Overwatch que time like 2 days?)

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    You forgot about the bonus mode of the let's leave and dodge SIM as well
  • Red_Dwarf

@redsopine01 said:

lmao :)

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Oh yeah, finally, the developers made my dreams come true! :)