Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How often have YOU been hit with new DS?

Raccoon
Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

2 times here since the rework.

One of those was due to the unhook bug.

Post edited by Raccoon on

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,530

Not even once.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I haven’t played much killer but from about 15-20 matches I got hit with none

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

When people have it? A lot. I haven't changed my playstyle.

Idk why people stopped running it...unless they just heard "DS nerf" and freaked out.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Zero

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    edited April 2021

about 3 times in total, before it would have been a LOT more. And this was in about 20 - 30 games as killer.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

0 out of 2 possible

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907

1 but only because the unhooked one jumped straight into a locker before me even though I was chasing someone else.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

With the current bug, you can even eat two in that scenario :D

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Few times.

Survivors need to pull their collective heads out of their ass and start running it again.

• Gylfie
    Gylfie Member Posts: 643

Once. I didn't remember whom I had hooked.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

1 if you count me doing a friendly Killer match, farming some Hook states.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

But I was not hit much more by DS before the Rework. Got to use a couple DS myself tho.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Zero so far but i didn't get hit with it a ton before the change too.

Very happy those 55 seconds ds are gone

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788
    edited April 2021

Almost none, because I don't tunnel.

I have eatin one or two only because I get confused on who just got unhooked when people wear the exact same skins.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

i usually end up getting hit with it when there are 2 survivors left and one is really really good at sitting in lockers.

• celesteismore
    celesteismore Member Posts: 173

I've hit it once but the killer just ate the ds. I would've been able to use it another time but I unfortunately missed it. I haven't gotten hit with ds as killer at all. I saw someone healing themselves where they just got off the hook so I slugged them until I remember they won't have ds since they're healing themselves.

• UMCorian
    UMCorian Member Posts: 531

A couple of times, and when it happened, I knew I was taking a risk.

I have never rolled my eyes when I got hit by it.

I can't imagine anyone being upset with the DS rework unless they were used to basically just trolling with it.

• Cele
    Cele Member Posts: 63

Once. It was deserved and I fully admit tunneling. 3 gens popped during the first chase and I felt like I had to tunnel to recover. It worked out and I got my 4k :)

• leafninja
    leafninja Member Posts: 123

Twice. Once was because I accidentally hit the unhooked when I was going for the unhooker. The other was when I was chasing everyone and someone was recently unhooked and I hit them.

• TrevorLahey93
    TrevorLahey93 Member Posts: 170

None so far cause I really dont tunnel. funny how that works now there isnt 60 seconds of immortality

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

I think about once, but I just couldnt tell the difference between 3 identical nancys who were all injured

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

As I evade survivors who run away after getting recently unhooked most of the time, very little.

Far more often I punish those who think themselfs clever and jump on a gen immediately thinking they can get away with it.

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

Never, because I don't tunnel unless they're asking for it. The best moment was when I picked up an annoying Laurie after she recently got unhooked, but I guess she healed her unhooker cause no DS.

I 'tunneled' a Laurie and didn't get hit by DS. This is truly the greatest of timelines.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

I'm pretty sure none.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Once or twice. And it's usually a "oh right, I forgot I hooked you" moment more often than not.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
  • skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 753

Only twice but it was mainly because I couldn’t tell which bunny feng I hooked, twice in the same match. There were four matching Bunnies

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 753
    edited April 2021

@Zozzy I can see myself doing this, not to tunnel but to end a match that’s been taken hostage.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

A handful of times. It's completely fine as I was going after them the moment they got unhooked, so it was deserved.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

I legitimately forgot which survivors I had hooked most recently and I followed scratch marks leading to someone currently hooked and caught one of them about to unhook but they changed their mind to book it somewhere else leaving their mate hanging there to die when they definitely had enough distance to successfully save... I thought it was a little odd but figured maybe they didn’t have BT or someone else was close by so I chased them and downed them..

Long story short there wasn’t another survivor close by for the save and they simply let them die just so they could feed me a nice big slice of Decisive Strike pie... they both wound up dying in case you were wondering lol.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

0 I dont tunnel so I dont get stabbed

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

Three times, and all three times I was trying to force DS so they wouldn't have it later in case things went wrong towards the end of the game.

If I don't feel like I can withstand the gen pressure, I'll always go for literally anyone else or at most just down the unhooked survivor again

• PleassBuiltInNoed
    PleassBuiltInNoed Member Posts: 618

not a single time out of 26 games

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

I love that you show accountability as a Killer, I admire it

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Once, because I couldn't tell who had been unhooked. And it didn't even matter.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697

Just one after they got rescued when I downed and hook the person saving that user.

• Dovahkat963
    Dovahkat963 Member Posts: 46

I haven't even seen anyone running DS at all since the nerf.

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841

Not a lot to be honest. It's either I was tunnelling that Survivor, I got hit by it with the unhook bug, or I didn't tunnel and still got hit by it from a survivor who was afk for the entire minute or ran to me to force it off.

Pretty brilliant.

• The_Sniper
    The_Sniper Member Posts: 79

Three times max. It's actually working as intended (anti-tunnel) and the random full health Survivor I grab off a gen won't hit me with a 59s DS.