Akemi
Akemi Member Posts: 2
edited November 2018 in General Discussions
For those who don't know what i'm talking about:

This was  the theme when playing survivor:
https://youtu.be/GHKV5_2g4CM

Thats the one for killers:
https://youtu.be/mDijU86Nms8

I miss having this in the lobby so damn much and if you do as well, just comment below or like this post to make the voice a little louder. 

Comments

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

I haven't played the game when these were in the game but I do like these a lot better than the current one.

• Link
    Link Member Posts: 135

it's not gonna be back for a while since the next music will probably be the next chapter since its close

• WINTERS
    WINTERS Member Posts: 127
    I miss the old theme. I don't understand why they didn't put it back after the halloween event ended. I haven't heard it in too long  :'(
  • Twinkletits
    Twinkletits Member Posts: 60

@PolarBear said:
    I haven't played the game when these were in the game but I do like these a lot better than the current one.

Did you start playing a month ago or something? Beside that guys chill. The theme will come back sooner or later.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    edited November 2018

@Twinkletits said:

@PolarBear said:

Did you start playing a month ago or something? Beside that guys chill. The theme will come back sooner or later.

I bought this game at the start of summer (around 20-30.5) I don't remember hearing that music before.

Maybe I just have bad memory or something.

• Twinkletits

@PolarBear said:

@Twinkletits said:

@PolarBear said:

I bought this game at the start of summer (around 20-30.5) I don't remember hearing that music before.

Pretty sure it was there after summer for a while. Might be wrong tho.

• TheEliteTurtle
    TheEliteTurtle Member Posts: 108

This was sooooo good!!!

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

The killer one is better, js.

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Akemi said:
    For those who don't know what i'm talking about:

This was  the theme when playing survivor:
    https://youtu.be/GHKV5_2g4CM

Thats the one for killers:
    https://youtu.be/mDijU86Nms8

I miss having this in the lobby so damn much and if you do as well, just comment below or like this post to make the voice a little louder. 
    I agree. This menu music made the game seem more intimidating, especially the Killer themed one.
  • NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    I've also started playing around summer. When I first heard the Main theme, I was kinda blown away - the dark sound, the sense of loneliness, grim and intimidating yet also almost soothing without sounding cheesy. I love the transition from main menue to survivor and killer aswell. The songs that came after were so bland and uninteresting in comparison. There was no soul or passion in it. I really miss the original theme and at the very least I hope that the next music pieces they will compose will have some weight and Individuality to them. 
  • Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    I opened a petition to convince the Devs all soundtracks should be available, so every player could set their beloved music: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/30810/free-choice-among-all-soundtracks

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245

@Twinkletits said:

@PolarBear said:

@Twinkletits said:

@PolarBear said:

I started playing around the mid-chapter patch during the clown's chapter. The first time I heard the music posted here was after the spirit's mid-chapter patch, until the halloween event started iirc.

I also like it quite a bit more than the "one theme for all menus." It gives each one a different feels, since there's really 3 different tracks. The main menu one (which is like a fusion of both), the survivor one, and the killer one.

What would be absolutely top notch, in my opinion, is if the new killer got their version, played until the mid-chapter patch or whatever, then it went back to these themes. That way there's basically a month long celebration (musically) for the killer, then it's back to business as usual (like it pretty much is playing the game)

• Twinkletits

@Chrona said:

@Twinkletits said:

@PolarBear said:

@Twinkletits said:

@PolarBear said:

I started playing around the mid-chapter patch during the clown's chapter. The first time I heard the music posted here was after the spirit's mid-chapter patch, until the halloween event started iirc.

I also like it quite a bit more than the "one theme for all menus." It gives each one a different feels, since there's really 3 different tracks. The main menu one (which is like a fusion of both), the survivor one, and the killer one.

What would be absolutely top notch, in my opinion, is if the new killer got their version, played until the mid-chapter patch or whatever, then it went back to these themes. That way there's basically a month long celebration (musically) for the killer, then it's back to business as usual (like it pretty much is playing the game)

Well I mean sure the main theme is nice and all I agree but tbh the ones I miss the most are the halloween one (2017) and winter one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4AVjPt7tU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhUWdmBvCNs

• Twinkletits

Really sad that they didn't bring the old halloween theme back even for a day.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Its back!

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    PigNRun said:

Its back!

Like, seriously? That's kinda cool!
  • Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    The best solution ever is letting the players make their own choice in the Settings/Audio menu. :)
  • WINTERS
    WINTERS Member Posts: 127
    It is back. Omg. The devs listened.  :)
  • Akemi
    Akemi Member Posts: 2
    I'm very happy and thankful that it's back. They clearly listen to the community :chuffed:
This discussion has been closed.