Survivor gameplay is the worst it has ever been

2»

Comments

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 943

not good bait 

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,160

Sluzzy I hope the next Q&A the devs do you put in a question, I know it'll be amazing and deserving of plenty of up votes. 😂

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

Balancing around the top is not fair. It shouldn't take the four best survivors in the game to have a slight chance to win. It's almost at that point already.

• katapad
    katapad Member Posts: 55

C'mon Sluzzy, are you out of ideas or something? This is the worst bait you've posted yet.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

I actually agree. Especially Solo Survivor are the ones who get affected the most by nerfs that Survivors receive making it a very miserable experience, i don't think Solo Survivor has ever been this bad before. Whether you're trolling or not, there's some truth here.

• spirit72
    spirit72 Member Posts: 227

Ok, I'll bite.

Solo Survivor play is what you make of it. It will pretty much never be like SWF, so you have to adjust your own style of play accordingly. Myself, I have completely different builds for SWF(which I rarely play)and solo play(90% of the time). I use Nea. I build Nea for stealth(Urban, Iron Will, Distortion, Premonition). And I play as stealthily as the match allows me to. Make no mistake.... I'm on the team, but I'm going to look out for #1, because I have to, because in the vast majority of cases, the other three Survivors in a pub game are doing the same. I will play altruistically, if it fits into my game to do so. But, I am not going to risk my game to bail out someone who is playing foolishly(and thus reinforce their foolish gameplay). If, for example, the other three are going to make out with the Killer and spend the match trading places on the hook, I'm sure as hell not going to join them. I'll start gens, cleanse totems, and open chests while they give the Killer free hooks, then I'll find the hatch if I can. But I don't worry about escaping so much, just getting the points that I can, and hopefully at least safety pip on a bad match. And while the other idiot survivors are yelling in chat post-match.....well, I just hit continue. :)

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

I know you are accepting defeat and moving to the next match but no matter how hard solos try, a good killer is still unstoppable.

• spirit72
    spirit72 Member Posts: 227

In public games, I would agree with this about 75% of the time. For all of the lousy public games I've suffered through....both PS4 and PC....there have been some extraordinary ones that make it worthwhile. Barely. :)

• FilthyTrapperMain
    FilthyTrapperMain Member Posts: 32

The devs knows to ignore Sluzzy’s posts so it doesn’t matter

• MerryJuanNa
    MerryJuanNa Member Posts: 29

you say its just annoying however literally 75% of pallets are unsafe and you need to get the stun to even get a chance of not being hit but when there is no stun its basically a guaranteed hit and a single hit can change the entire course of the game, snowballing etc. i'm a killer main so i can see how broken it truly is, so you cant say i'm just a salty survivor main because it seems as though whenever you point out how truly unbalanced this game is in the killers favor, people will just write it off as a salty survivor who is just mad they lost a game, however in a truly balance game you would on average get 2k's per game not mainly 4k's

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

Oh come on Sluzzy if you want to be taken seriously don't put "Tricker and bloodbath" in the same sentence 🤣😂

• Hi Sluzzy!