If you could have any killer/survivor from ancient times, what would it be? Their perks? Lore?

I would honestly love a Plague Doctor as a killer and as a survivor a survivor of the Bubonic Plague or a Roman Killer! Let me hear your opinions!

Best Answer

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
    Answer ✓

An ancient greek mythology killer sounds incredibly interesting. I was thinking of the Medusa since it fits this game perfectly.

Answers

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180

A disloyal knight could be fun, and perhaps have his serf as the survivor?

An Egyptian God-like being as a killer with maybe an empress as survivor.

A victim of the European witch trials as killer, and maybe a relative further forwards in time as a survivor.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Egyptian Medji or a Djinn would be cool

• ProfGameAndTalk
    ProfGameAndTalk Member Posts: 326

Jack the Ripper as a killer, strolling along whistling with a cane and Derby hat. (Looks like a skinny Sheriff Behan from Tombstone.) Very unassuming until he starts chasing and his eyes glow with the hate of a serial killer. He whistles much like Huntress hums until he is in chase. He can toss his cane to trip a fleeing survivor, tripping them and letting him close distance, helping against loops. He has to pick up his cane after tossing by only walking over it.

Perk - Foggy Old London - Deep foggy-ass mist descends on the map for 5-7-10 seconds where Jack the Ripper has increased movement speed, his whistling becomes more creepy, and survivors have decreased vision and flashlights are disabled. (Not sure when would be best for this to activate.)

Perk - What's a Generator? - Jack is from a simpler time and doesn't like these noisy gens! Putting someone in the dying state makes 1-2-3 random gens being worked on explode as if a skill check were missed, causing standard missed skill check regression.

Perk - Bob's Your Uncle - I'm out of creativity. I've no idea what this one will be! haha

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited April 2021
    • The first human to discover fire as a survivor.
    • Alexander the Great as a killer.
    • The first cannibal as a killer.
    • A warrior from the Xhosa people (not sure if survivor or killer would fit best here, I suppose you could even make one of each and give them different backstories explaining why one became a killer and the other a survivor).
    • A person living in what is now the Usgalimal village, but from the time of the engravings (20 thousand years ago), as a survivor.
    • D. Sebastião (might be the only way he comes back in a fog...)
  • Orion

Thanks, I thought so too. I tried to go outside the usual killers people ask for, to give some unique (and hopefully interesting) suggestions. Except the last one, that's just in jest.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Egyptian tomb guardian.

Vlad the Impaler.

The monster from Brotherhood of the Wolf.

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927

Hero Claudia Caeser Augustus as a killer. Maybe a gladiator as a survivor.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,211

I mean, Jack the Ripper is bit of a loose definition of "Ancient Times" but ok, he's "Historical" I guess.

We have the Plague for that sort of ancient, mummy-like aesthetic, which would be my first choice anyway. For something in this vein but with a different sort of twist, some kind of Aztec/Mayan killer would be cool, but that's not technically "Ancient" either, it just looks like it.

The Black Knight would be a cool concept for a medieval killer. Could have skeletal parts, and a headless knight skin maybe.

• Orion

I mean, Jack the Ripper is bit of a loose definition of "Ancient Times" but ok, he's "Historical" I guess.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective. I'm guessing many such comments come from people whose countries are relatively new (or who just ignored the "ancient times" qualifier).