Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Trail of Torment + Dragon's grip= yummy build

So if you kick a generator with ToT it turnes yellow for survivors, which might be tempting to tap just to stop the regression and then bang, Exposed for 60 seconds, thanks to Dragon's grip, which even if doesn't lead to a down, at least makes them unproductive which is also a nice thing, and if they learn they have to wait 30 seconds for Dragon's grip to go off, means you get Undetectable for 30 seconds and that gen passively regresses ~10%. Hell yeah, throw in Overcharge too, so if they scream because of Dragon's Grip they might get scared and fail the skillcheck which will lead to a 15% regression too. Can't wait to try this build on the PTB.

Comments

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

It's a really good synergy. I also thought about using it on trapper and setting up the gen after kicking it.

• Omg this so cool too. I must try this . Thx alot for the idea

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

No problem, i started to look into it, because undetectable can be freaking strong on certain killers.

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,533

Sounds like the Killer equivalent of Quick and Quiet + Head On.

Super fun meme build... but pretty much only worth it if you like messing with people and don't care so much about winning

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

I also thought about that combo already. Also looking forward to the mobility Insidious killers, hooking someone, kicking the gen beneath and finally being able to charge their power while camping the hook and still being undetectable, for example PH for the double down through the wall, Nurse for the grab, Demo/Slinger for the ranged attacks. Hell yeah, best will be the slinger with the insta down addon on 15m, or think about the Billy being undetectable and using the addon where you only hear the chainsaw within his TR?

I looking forward to the pros being able to master this stealth capability.

Sorry if I overreact, I just don't understand why they argue "we were afraid of it being too strong and now noticed it isn't" andthen decide to go for a 500% version of the perk, just to make sure their apprehension gets confirmed. But let's see what happens

• herrik666
    herrik666 Member Posts: 191

I didn't really think about that combo, sounds neat!

• ZCerebrate
    ZCerebrate Member Posts: 641

We'll see when it releases but sounds like fun camping stuff to look forward to... we know how much that playstyle makes survivors absolutely gleeful in anticipation. At least survivors pick up slugged allies faster while running WGLF though, amirite?

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

every perk or power that relies on survivors doing something it's not really good. Sadly, there's no reason to run this combo over undying ruin...

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

It's clearly the wrong way to buff the perk. They should have simply removed the highlighting aura from the gen.

• BodamEscapePlan
    BodamEscapePlan Member Posts: 75

I thought this up a few weeks back when I was looking for a new build with Huntress. It has quickly become my go-to favorite build for her -- and the beauty of it -- because Huntress doesn't need to run perks that most M1-Killers almost have to run (Save The Best For Last, Enduring, Spirit Fury, etc.) it frees up your other two perk slots for helpful utility-perks like Whispers, Shadowborne, Thanatophobia, No Way Out, heck even niche perks like Mindbreaker or Coup de Grace can be used to great effect.

Personally, Shadowborne is a must for me -- at least on Huntress but you could really run whatever you like with the Trail of Torment + Dragon's Grip combo. I've had a lot of fun messing around with it. I'm trying to get them both unlocked on most of my other killers that I like to use, too.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

I’ve done exactly this as well: DG + ToT + Overcharge. I’ll usually add in MYC for extra instances of exposed.