Racist Killer?

Comments

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@Attackfrog said:
    Would it be ok if Leatherface was black instead of white?

He isn't so there is no what if.

But would you still feel offended at a black man wearing a black face? 

• Attackfrog
    It's only racist if he ONLY wears black faces.
  • Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

@Carpemortum said:

He doesnt wear a specific race in the movie because he kills who he kills. And wears their face. It was a nice tie in to use the games original characters. 

It's a movie so movie directors had control of what he did not do so the audience wouldn't be offended. However the game art director didn't overlook this

Right. But do you think if theyd of carved a POC's face off do you think it would have been called blackface? Or realized that leatherface kills all out of fear for his family. He doesnt see race. But had it happened, nobody would have just looked at the cannon and casting of a POC, but would have just looked at the easy negative. 
  • Tydie
    Tydie Member Posts: 126

@Attackfrog said:

Just saying I never saw it in the movies and im sure theres a good reason.. im not sure why the devs overlooked this. They should know how toxic some people on the internet are especially when their game doesnt have filters and you are able to use slurs in chat.

• Ayeknill_lava
    Ayeknill_lava Member Posts: 42

@Carpemortum said:
    So as opposed to focusing on real issues and actual  accounts of blackface, you focus on the small, closed minded parts and let them bother you? It's not a racist cosmetic, people can make ANYTHING offensive. Fortnite NFL skins to be michael Vick with a dog backpack. Doesnt mean the cosmetics are to blame. 

You're still not getting the point, You're saying this isn't a real issue. Honey where are you? You are not sleeping are you? What are you typing on? where is that screen? is it real?....TO GO BACK TO MY POINT. It is a REAL issue. I do not play fortnight nor NFL or what not and if it is a real issue address it. You have a voice. But do not go around unvalidating my opinion. When you're defending racism. case closed.

• BanAnnazX
    BanAnnazX Member Posts: 8
    BanAnnazX said:
    Tydie said:

@Avariku said:
    if claudettes face gets removed as a cosmetic option, I think it's only fair to remove all of them... 
    whites and asians aren't the only ones who deserve to have their faces cut off. 

Yes, they should. I don't recall leatherface ever wearing a black persons face in the movies. Also, asian people don't have a history with people mocking them by pretending to be their race by wearing a mask..

As an Asian myself, we do have issues with yellow face being used in media. That’s why I’m encouraging to remove all masks. I’m tired of reading racist comment after a match. To sit here and say it’s not a real issue because it’s a game is ignorant. It’s an issue that’s many of us acknowledge and I’m sorry you few people commenting don’t have the brain capacity to understand that this shouldn’t even be included in the game.
    Somehow insulting people who have a different opinion than you is ok though? Again, the racial double standard. 

Let me ask you this, which nobody has answered yet:

Would it be ok if Leatherface was black instead of white?
    You are literally saying that it’s okay that people use it with ill intentions. It doesn’t matter.... black face/whiteface/ yellowface.... they are all racially insensitive. In old Asian tv shows they used whiteface.... and that might not be an issue to you since you are a majority. But racism is racism. It shouldn’t  in any form be part of the game. It should be removed. Period.
  • Ayeknill_lava

@Attackfrog said:

I get that you might think that, but he wears it. I'm angry because he the Caucasian leather face wears it and that the community abuses this cosmetic feature. I know that developers did not intend to make this offensive but "unfortunately" in your case and the developers it is.

• Attackfrog
    Tydie said:

@Attackfrog said:

Just saying I never saw it in the movies and im sure theres a good reason.. im not sure why the devs overlooked this. They should know how toxic some people on the internet are especially when their game doesnt have filters and you are able to use slurs in chat.

Yes, but there has to be a line. This is still a horror game with brutal acts of violence. Just because a few people can.misuse one of the props to harass a few people is not a reason to remove something from the game.

If we only allowed white masks or only allowed a black character to wear black masks then we are not creating equality. We are actually destroying it.

You can't control someone else's racist actions or motives, but you can still enjoy the gruesome aspect of someone wearing Claudette s face. We need to be the bigger people and look beyond the color of the skin, whether it's in the killer or his mask....And isn't seeing beyond skin color the ultimate goal?
  • Ayeknill_lava

@Carpemortum said:

Right. But do you think if theyd of carved a POC's face off do you think it would have been called blackface? Or realized that leatherface kills all out of fear for his family. He doesnt see race. But had it happened, nobody would have just looked at the cannon and casting of a POC, but would have just looked at the easy negative.

Leather face isn't real, its a writer who wrote leather face inspired by real events with movie directors who chose wisely not to show people of color faces shown on a Caucasian person because it would be offensive. It roots back to racists events where people would paint their faces black. It is easy to look at it negatively when you have seen it happen. Not sure how you validate that.

• Attackfrog

@Attackfrog said:

I get that you might think that, but he wears it. I'm angry because he the Caucasian leather face wears it and that the community abuses this cosmetic feature. I know that developers did not intend to make this offensive but "unfortunately" in your case and the developers it is.

See my post above.

The chat feature is far more offensive, though not intended. Cars kill millions every year, though not intended.

You can't let a small minority who abuse a feature ruin those features for you (or others who don't see a black person's face, but only see a victim's face), especially when that specific feature, if color roles were reversed, would not be racist.
  • Tydie
    edited November 2018

@Attackfrog said:
    Yes, but there has to be a line. This is still a horror game with brutal acts of violence. Just because a few people can.misuse one of the props to harass a few people is not a reason to remove something from the game.

If we only allowed white masks or only allowed a black character to wear black masks then we are not creating equality. We are actually destroying it.

You can't control someone else's racist actions or motives, but you can still enjoy the gruesome aspect of someone wearing Claudette s face. We need to be the bigger people and look beyond the color of the skin, whether it's in the killer or his mask....And isn't seeing beyond skin color the ultimate goal?

I'm saying just remove the whole damn mask selection. Leatherface always had a Caucasian mask so why go off the lore.. I don't even get it how did they get the license for that. What if michael myers had a blue mask.. it's out of character.

• Carpemortum

@Carpemortum said:
    So as opposed to focusing on real issues and actual  accounts of blackface, you focus on the small, closed minded parts and let them bother you? It's not a racist cosmetic, people can make ANYTHING offensive. Fortnite NFL skins to be michael Vick with a dog backpack. Doesnt mean the cosmetics are to blame. 

You're still not getting the point, You're saying this isn't a real issue. Honey where are you? You are not sleeping are you? What are you typing on? where is that screen? is it real?....TO GO BACK TO MY POINT. It is a REAL issue. I do not play fortnight nor NFL or what not and if it is a real issue address it. You have a voice. But do not go around unvalidating my opinion. When you're defending racism. case closed.

It's actually not case closed, and you basically brushed my very exactly the same point to the side. Why not start a petition about that as well? I'm not defending racism, honey, I'm defending licensed dlc that ties in to the original game. Nobody sees it as racist except trolls with a very slight opportunity, and those who want to make it racist. 

Case closed.
  • Carpemortum

@Carpemortum said:

Leather face isn't real, its a writer who wrote leather face inspired by real events with movie directors who chose wisely not to show people of color faces shown on a Caucasian person because it would be offensive. It roots back to racists events where people would paint their faces black. It is easy to look at it negatively when you have seen it happen. Not sure how you validate that.

You've seen a man carve off a POCs face and wear it? Goodbye.
  • Teejayy
    Teejayy Member Posts: 5

I find it kind of upsetting that the cannibal is able to unlock claudettes face as a cosmetic. I understand he is able to do so with the entire original 4 survivors; but being able to wear claudettes face is actually pretty problematic. We already deal with a lot of toxicity in the community, especially racism/homophobia, so the fact that there is a white killer that is able to actually paint his face black (african american) as a cosmetic is pretty messed up. I don't think this should be a cosmetic in the game still, it was an interesting idea for cosmetics you can unlock via achieving a certain about of kills on a certain survivor, but at the end of the day this is appropriating toxic/racist behavior especially by killers who troll afterwords and use racial slurs.

Stop being such a snowflake its a game ...
  • Attackfrog
    Tydie said:

@Attackfrog said:

I'm saying just remove the whole damn mask selection. Leatherface always had a Caucasian mask so why go off the lore.. I don't even get it how did they get the license for that. What if michael myers had a blue mask.. it's out of character.

Now this is making more sense to me. This argument is actually nothing to do with race and more toward lore and I can definitely see that side of it. Getting rid of masks across the board (not just the black or white ones) makes sense.

In fact, including non-lore cosmetic items is offensive to fans of the franchise, regardless of skin color!
  • Ayeknill_lava

@Attackfrog said:

How can you look beyond skin color when you are treated differently because of it? How can you look beyond it if we are different pigments. It can be set in your mind but not others. Unfortunately a MAJORITY of people use it as a troll prop and use it for offensive purposes. The developers gave a troll piece to people who are small minded to use it in a degrading manner. You can't control people and their intentions however you can take away the tools they use to do that. there is a reason why in the movies he wasn't shown wearing a black persons face because it roots down to a offensive action that was called blackface. You are validating something racist which is offensive toward people of color.

• Tydie

@Teejayy said:
    Stop being such a snowflake its a game ...

If you're not going to make a constructive response then don't bother posting. We don't need anymore ignorance.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    I have the solution! Claudettes face will be white when LF wears it. Easy fix for all you guys.
  • Ayeknill_lava

@Attackfrog said:
    Now this is making more sense to me. This argument is actually nothing to do with race and more toward lore and I can definitely see that side of it. Getting rid of masks across the board (not just the black or white ones) makes sense.

In fact, including non-lore cosmetic items is offensive to fans of the franchise, regardless of skin color!

Yeah like if it was just his standard lore masks sure. but the rest of the masks aren't necessary. especially Claudette.

• Tydie

@Cetren said:
    I have the solution! Claudettes face will be white when LF wears it. Easy fix for all you guys.

You can stop trolling and go, thanks.

• Attackfrog

@Attackfrog said:

How can you look beyond skin color when you are treated differently because of it? How can you look beyond it if we are different pigments. It can be set in your mind but not others. Unfortunately a MAJORITY of people use it as a troll prop and use it for offensive purposes. The developers gave a troll piece to people who are small minded to use it in a degrading manner. You can't control people and their intentions however you can take away the tools they use to do that. there is a reason why in the movies he wasn't shown wearing a black persons face because it roots down to a offensive action that was called blackface. You are validating something racist which is offensive toward people of color.

Nobody is validating blackface. Blackface itself is old. Nowadays, a fictional character should be able to wear a mask of any color without drawing attention to blackface. The motives for black face and a killer wearing a different mask are polar opposites. We need to let those old racist trends die And not be afraid to move on.

And again, there has to be a line. If we removed every tool for racism, we would not exist, because we have to remove our very brains and means to communicate. There has to be some level of reason.
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    BanAnnazX said:
    Tydie said:

@SnakeSound222 said:
    Leatherface is a serial killer who wears the faces of his victims. Claudette just happens to be black. If people want to be racist, then they’ll send you a message before or after the game. I think you guys are thinking too hard about this.

yeah, it makes me feel better to know that the racist gets to call me a slur and also wear a cosmetic to go along with his racism. :)

People will send racist messages no matter what cosmetic they wear. 
    So just because they say it it’s ok? We are encouraging them. We are giving them a tool to use in their inappropriate behavior. ‘Racist people will be racist.’ Yes they will... but let’s not give them the tools and encouraging that behavior.
    You’re taking this way too far. Leatherface being able to wear Claudette’s face isn’t encouraging racism that much. He kills people, eats them, and wears their faces. Claudette just happens to be black. Removing the Claudette face will accomplish nothing.

Ayeknill_lava said:

@SnakeSound222 said:

People will send racist messages no matter what cosmetic they wear. 

It's responses like that appropriate racism things in the community.

This really is just another “sexualizing Spirit” situation. Even if the Claudette face is removed, people will still be racist. If you want to fight racism in the game, you’ll have to do it some other way. 
  • Tydie

@Attackfrog said:

Thats not the point I'm trying to make. I'm saying since its not even in the lore why would they even put the offensive masks in the game in the first place. I'm just confused that they didn't foresee the repercussions.

• Ayeknill_lava

@Attackfrog said:

Nobody is validating blackface. Blackface itself is old. Nowadays, a fictional character should be able to wear a mask of any color without drawing attention to blackface. The motives for black face and a killer wearing a different mask are polar opposites. We need to let those old racist trends die And not be afraid to move on.

And again, there has to be a line. If we removed every tool for racism, we would not exist, because we have to remove our very brains and means to communicate. There has to be some level of reason.

You are validating it by merely defending it, It is old but it is offensive still to this day. especially these past two years where there is more racism than ever before. Those old ways will never die because that is part of history and you are saying let history die out. People still use it as a degrading manner and as a racist joke. You however find it suitable for people to still do it and encourage it... I'm not sure where you came from but educate yourself about it and why people are offended by it. I encourage you to do that before further commenting. because you are just trying to justify racism. I hope no one ever catches you defending black face in public because it would not end up nicely as this forum.. you're whole stance is racist.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    In all seriousness though, there's not much you could/should do about it. If it offends you that much, don't play the game. I'm fairly religious and there's obviously games that step toes with that, let's go with outlast for example. Burning crosses, heresy, whatever. My solution is that since I don't like it, I don't play the game. Ez pz.
  • Ayeknill_lava

@Khalednazari said:
    Leatherface wears Claudette, because Claudette is beautiful :)

She is beautiful however it is still offensive since he is doing blackface.

• Tydie
    edited November 2018

@Cetren said:
    In all seriousness though, there's not much you could/should do about it. If it offends you that much, don't play the game. I'm fairly religious and there's obviously games that step toes with that, let's go with outlast for example. Burning crosses, heresy, whatever. My solution is that since I don't like it, I don't play the game. Ez pz.

Yeah... just don't play the game. Nice answer.

• Attackfrog

@Attackfrog said:

You are validating it by merely defending it, It is old but it is offensive still to this day. especially these past two years where there is more racism than ever before. Those old ways will never die because that is part of history and you are saying let history die out. People still use it as a degrading manner and as a racist joke. You however find it suitable for people to still do it and encourage it... I'm not sure where you came from but educate yourself about it and why people are offended by it. I encourage you to do that before further commenting. because you are just trying to justify racism. I hope no one ever catches you defending black face in public because it would not end up nicely as this forum.. you're whole stance is racist.

I have said it before: it is not black face I am defending. You, like most professional victims, are choosing which part of my posts to read/digest.

Nowadays, when a movie or play requires a black character, they cast a black actor. Belittling someone for their skin color or appearance still happens, but it doesn't just happen to black folks. The purpose of Claudette s face in this game has literally nothing to do with blackface, aside from some racist folks trying to use it as such. 

There is a double standard when it comes to media and race and what is considered racist and the causes are rooted far deeper than what you think you know (based on your posts, I am assuming very little), and I suggest, if you are as passionate about this subject as you are trying to portray, you do some reading from educated sociologists (some of which are also black, if you can even believe that!) and stop getting your information from what you see on Good Morning America.

You have missed the main points of all my posts and likely will never accept reason. Right now, you are actually doing your cause more harm than good and I am convinced that you could find something "racist" in just about everything.
  • Ayeknill_lava

@Cetren said:

Yeah, if you give up there is nothing you can do about it. I have played dbd since it was in beta. I've been a supporter since day 1 but I'm tired of seeing leather face's trolling using Claudette face because it is blackface and promoting that. I do not want to disconnect each game when I am playing survivor when playing against leather-face when he is using blackface. it is tremendously offensive. I get that burning crosses is offensive and all but if its a part of the core game then theres nothing to do but not play the game. However with deadbydaylight it is a added content and it is offensive.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433

She is beautiful however it is still offensive since he is doing blackface.

According to the movies, Leatherface wears the mask of the person who he wants to be. If Leatherface wants to be black, what's wrong in it? His intention isn't to be racist. 
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

50% of the people he murdered for faces were innocent women.

He is sexist, oppressive, and the product of the toxic masculinity.

• Carpemortum
    Tydie said:

@Attackfrog said:

How is it non lore if leatherface is in the entities realm, literally cutting people down with a chainsaw...
  • Carpemortum
    edited November 2018
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

JUSTICEFORCLAUDETTE!!

JUSTICEFORLISA!!

SISTERS, WE MUST UNITE TO TAKE DOWN SUPREMACIST SCUM!!

• Attackfrog

@Attackfrog said:

I have said it before: it is not black face I am defending. You, like most professional victims, are choosing which part of my posts to read/digest.

Nowadays, when a movie or play requires a black character, they cast a black actor. Belittling someone for their skin color or appearance still happens, but it doesn't just happen to black folks. The purpose of Claudette s face in this game has literally nothing to do with blackface, aside from some racist folks trying to use it as such. 

There is a double standard when it comes to media and race and what is considered racist and the causes are rooted far deeper than what you think you know (based on your posts, I am assuming very little), and I suggest, if you are as passionate about this subject as you are trying to portray, you do some reading from educated sociologists (some of which are also black, if you can even believe that!) and stop getting your information from what you see on Good Morning America.

You have missed the main points of all my posts and likely will never accept reason. Right now, you are actually doing your cause more harm than good and I am convinced that you could find something "racist" in just about everything.

Again you are defending it when you are saying you are not, it is blackface you're simply stating your opnion which is offensive because you are justifying black face. I hope nothing happens to you when you discuss it in real life because they'd line your teeth on the sidewalk curve and step on it. We are victims of course because blackface is a offensive mask worn over time to mock people of color. You come off as a person who knows all but yet you know so little because you are pretending like you know everything when you are not. and you still are not educating yourself which will get your teeth ripped out of your skull if you talked like that around people. take a seat racist.

I have had many discussions in real life with educated people about these very ideas. In fact, in some ways, I used to think like you. But Then I started learning and reading....from real educators. I actually began to seek more knowledge, unlike you....who claim to know everything. How does the saying go...

"Trust those that seek the truth and be wary of those that claim to have it"

Telling me to get my teeth ripped out and insulting me tells me exactly how much growing up you have to do yet. I encourage you to do just that, and if you are so passionate, take just one sociology class when you're old enough to go to college.

In the mean time, good luck.
  • Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

O.o

• Carpemortum
    Cardgrey said:

O.o

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited November 2018

Of all the things to talk/complain about. And you choose a cosmetic, that not many people even have?

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    edited November 2018
    It may be because I don't come from America, but how is it racist?
    I mean, if we want to be equal, everything has to be possible for both sides.
    So if the developers said, that LF can wear faces of all original characters, BUT Claudette, I am sure some people would start complaining.

And if the LF was black and wearing white faces, would that be ok or would you fight for equality of the white people?
    Ahhh, sorry, but I am so tired of the double-edged sword.
  • Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429
    edited November 2018

Leatherface does not discriminate on who's face he wants to wear.

• Tydie

@popoles said:
    So if the developers said, that LF can wear faces of all original characters, BUT Claudette, I am sure some people would start complaining.

And if the LF was black and wearing white faces, would that be ok or would you fight for equality of the white people?

because of history

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Not_Giche said:

@EnviouSLAY said:
    I find it kind of upsetting that the cannibal is able to unlock claudettes face as a cosmetic. I understand he is able to do so with the entire original 4 survivors; but being able to wear claudettes face is actually pretty problematic. We already deal with a lot of toxicity in the community, especially racism/homophobia, so the fact that there is a white killer that is able to actually paint his face black (african american) as a cosmetic is pretty messed up. I don't think this should be a cosmetic in the game still, it was an interesting idea for cosmetics you can unlock via achieving a certain about of kills on a certain survivor, but at the end of the day this is appropriating toxic/racist behavior especially by killers who troll afterwords and use racial slurs.

@Not_Giche
    Gotta agree with you new forum member who i don't know at all.
  • AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited November 2018

This reminds me of back when resident evil 5 came out and that one guy was quoted on the gaming news as claiming that all zombies should be white..

case and point is however, If people would quit searching for any reason to call out ther racism card and then make a huge end of the world issue out of it, Racism woud'nt be such an issue.

Seriously folks, I doubt LF cares about the color of the skin he wears for his mask, only people who are looking to cry RACIST do.

Though I would love someone to try and call a serial killer out as a racist cuz he's gonna kill them..let'see if he changes his mind about killing them or just does it in a worse way because of the aggitation that would likely cause them?

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    This post needs deleted, for one this is not the place to push racist agendas.

Two if they left Claudette out they would be called racist, they leave her in and they are being called racist as it's akin to black face, cant you see the problem? the latter is treating every original character exactly the same way, this is the most non racist thing to do.

Three the people who see this as racist are actually the ones who are racist, sorry but you can't be treated equally and then keep trying to seperate yourselves when it suits your own agenda.

It's time to look in the mirror and see a human, not a Black, White, Asian person etc, just a human who goes out in the world to try and do the right thing, creating this separation doesn't help it makes it worse and by making mountains out of mole hills like in this scenario, you actually hurt the great work others have done over the years as you cause more divides.
  • AlexAnarchy
    edited November 2018

@Ayeknill_lava said:

@Attackfrog said:
    Ayeknill_lava said:

@Attackfrog said:

And there is the proof. I am afraid as long as you continue with you "us vs them" attitude, you will never be happy. It is actually YOU who is saying we are different and I can't understand because of the pigment of MY skin....which you assume is white.

I am afraid you are actually the one being racist in our discussion.

Well I am because you are defending blackface because there is YOU VS THEM if black people are being mocked your laying down and letting them trample you and your ancestors because there is being blackface being thrown at your face constantly and people using it as a troll cosmetic. You can be afraid all you want however I am strong and I stand for things that are offensive. However calling me racist a person who is defending one of the most offensive things in the world... I wish you peace and love because you need it.

This is what they call, using racism as a weapon...it does not make racism go away, it only makes the situation worse.
    And yes, it is a form of racism to use Racism as a weapon.

this is basically the same as posting you want the world to be at peace between the races but then say your defending black people from white people cuz RE5 had a white guy shooting african zombies...in Africa......the only one who's really being racist in that case, is you.

I do not recall anyone in Spain being upset that an americna white man was shooting spaniards in RE4...in Spain.

• AlexAnarchy
    edited November 2018

@BanAnnazX said:
    Attackfrog said:

Tydie said:

@Attackfrog said:

Tydie said:

@Ayeknill_lava said:

I'm glad this discussion is finally happening. There isn't a day that goes by where I look at my skin color and think of myself as someone who gets treated less than most people. Because this is the reality I live in day by day basis I'm used to it which is pretty said to say. I don't think it's asking too much to understand our side. Where in the past people have mocked our skin color for being too dark and advertising bleaching cream to make our complexion lighter. In the past Caucasian people were used blackface as entertainment, over doing their lips with lipstick and covering the whole face in black to mock and make us look silly. Black face was used to make a mockery of African Americans. So when i see a Caucasian putting a black mask on. Look at it in my perspective or at least try to. I get that some of you might say.. well he does white faces too.. well in the past Caucasian people didn't make fun of your whole race using some mask did they? No they didn't.

Exactly, I think people forget our history or they just refuse to step into our shoes. The ignorance needs to stop.

Words like that perpetuate the "us vs them"mentality. There is no such thing as "separate but equal" but phrases like the one you just used perpetuate that very separatism.

There is usually a double standard when  things like this are called out (which you just highlighted), which is probably why there are so many "lol"s being thrown out in this thread.

There are very real race issues out there but the issue in this thread is definitely not one of them and focusing on this is a slap in the face to people who experience racism every day.

Did you really just trivialize this situation? " There are very real race issues out there" How can you even say that? You talk like someone who doesn't know anything about being a minority. You can't just deem this case of racism less racist than the next because what does that even entail? racism is racism.

You are putting events in this game on the same level as the salary gap and socio-economic differences, and racial profiling??

This HAS to be A troll post, right? If not...

A very small world you live in. I envy your blissful ignorance. It's ok, other folks will fight the real battles for you.

Do you think racism and homophobia are not real issues? These are things I deal with every day. And very surprisingly things I deal with in dbd. People say [BAD WORD] up ######### not knowing who it could hurt. I’m offended you don’t think these issues are a ‘real battle’ but maybe that’s because you a middle aged white military man. Just guessing by what you say. Have a nice week :)

This is a videogame folks, this is'nt real people being killed irl over racist reasons, this is a videogame.

• AlexAnarchy
    edited November 2018

@Tydie said:

@popoles said:

because of history

And History can never be healed if people keep living in it and try too keep others living in it.
    Nor should anyone who has no part in it be held up for the history they we're not even part of, however we see this happen every single day.

This discussion has been closed.