GINOSAJI Killer Concept (The Horribly Slow Murderer With the Extremely Inefficient Weapon)

Options
darlazon
darlazon Member Posts: 64

The Ginosaji

Movement Speed: 115%

Terror Radius: 36 Meters

Height: Average

Power: Basic attacks have 10% of regular cooldown and survivors only receive 20% of the normal speed boost, but require 10 hits to be downed. M2 changes stance from 1 spoon to 2, increasing striking power and prolonging how long the hitbox is active but reducing speed by 8%. Hits are registered on a counter above the survivor's health icon, and are only reset by half if the survivor is healed.

Teachable Perks

Hex: Dread

All skill checks (Including breaking out of tier 3 madness) are much rarer, but have an extremely reduced area of success by 35% and failed skill checks reduce on repair, sabotage, and healing skill checks reduce progress by additional 7/9/11%.

Persistence

Reduces the size and brightness of red stain and increases the rate at which bloodlust builds by 15/20/25%.

Indifference

Reduce pallet stun and blindness duration by 5/10/15%.

Common Add-ons

1. Reduce time to change stances
  2. Downed survivors suffer from the Mangled status effect until fully healed. After being fully healed Mangled is gone.

Uncommon Add-ons

1. Grants short speed boost after changing stances

Rare Add-ons

1. Hooked survivors suffer from the hemorrhage and blindness status effects
  2. Unhooked survivors suffer from the Oblivious status effect for 80 seconds

Ultra-Rare Add-Ons

1. Landing basic attacks on survivors cannot down them. Instead, hit a survivor 50 times throughout the match to kill them by your own hand.
  2. Hooked Survivors suffer from the Oblivious, Mangled, and Exposed status effects for 200 seconds.

Didn't really bother to think of any names for the power or Add-ons, just made this in an afternoon. We don't as yet have a meme character and I think the Ginosaji would be a cool killer as someone who prioritizes good chase skill over anything else. Let me know what could stand tweaks!

Comments

• darlazon
    Options

Just saw that both of the Rare Add-ons kind of do the same thing but the first doesn't state a time limit and says "Hooked" instead of "Unhooked."

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

I have suggested the ginosaji before...only 97% as a joke.

Kinda want it just for that 1st ultra rare...XD

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615
    Options

The power is interesting, but healing should only remove 2 and not half.

Hex: Dread should make Normal and Hex Skill Checks 70% smaller ("Normal" includes all regular skill checks for everything, including madness.) This is a Hex Perk, make it op.

Persistence is alright, but not that great. Ive never cared for Bloodlust perks

Indifference is amazing, but should effect all stuns and decrease stun time by 12/18/24%.

• darlazon
    Options

I feel like Trickster does a lot of this now...