Archive challenge "Thats Rude" question

Options

Point in the killer direction within 5 seconds of the perk premonition activating , do this 2 times. So already 4 tryes and nothing. Perk on i watch in direction of the killer 5 10 20 99999999 seconds , 2 times 3 times 5 times NOTHING!. I dont get it. Please help.

Comments

• Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286
    Options

You have to let the animation play out fully. You can see if it's finished when you see your survivor's head move to the direction you're looking at again.

• amnesiac
    amnesiac Member Posts: 28
    Options

Thanks!

• Akhaten
    Akhaten Member Posts: 125
    Options

For those like me who don't remember what each challenge requires, what does "that's rude" require you to do? 😅

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Point in the killer direction after premonition activates twice a match

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited April 2021
    Options

Get on the high ground from where you can see the killer and point directly at him, not in the 45 degree angle or you can try to follow him. One other thing you can do is use alert in combination with premonition and look in his direction when alert activates

• IFeelFantastic
    IFeelFantastic Member Posts: 72
    edited April 2021
    Options

Yeah I came here to complain and followed the advice on this thread about how to do it (including letting the animation play out, using Alert perk and being in line of sight of the killer) and got the achievement.

I spammed the action, too, and there were many instances where I felt I didn't meet all the criteria, but I got it anyway.

Several times, I was able to see the killer while I spammed the pointing, and several times I was not able to. I don't know which ones counted and which didn't.

Good luck!