Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who's still having fun Playing Dead by Daylight?

NeoBlaze
NeoBlaze Member Posts: 5

Feel free to comment the reason why or why not

Who's still having fun Playing Dead by Daylight? 70 votes

yes
57%
AdelooSeiko300FennTapeKnotDimekWaffleFalafelBlazelski[Deleted User]LazyPaydayGeneralVDicklayciaGlamourousLeviathan[Deleted User]nimesulideCornHubElcopollocheetocultleaderbrubliVeckmanglitchboi 40 votes
no
15%
mintchapstickMementoMori_MassacreDream_Whisperbm33NoOneKnowsNovaKirkyladRoachesDelight[Deleted User]rrogers_NWNeoBlazecancercrossplayBS 11 votes
maybe
27%
Soulslayer618TaigaUistreelAhoyWolfPlantCollectorBrequeRepostRiposteboostedsurvivormainHex_LlamaZestyBasementDwellerItzZane_DragonshensiClownIsUnderratedBigbubbaboi[Deleted User]MarioBrosMasterBrubpiggyoink 19 votes

Comments

• NeoBlaze
    NeoBlaze Member Posts: 5
    no

i haven't been able to win a match in over 6 months as survivor or killer i'm starting to think i just suck at the game.

• Shenshen
    Shenshen Member Posts: 256
    yes

I only play for a few hours a day and completely ignore DBD on the weekends. Maybe that is the reason I enjoy DBD still.

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427
    maybe

Solo survival is being pretty rought ):

But when i find an killer with an good soul that dosent camp me, or when find some good teammates it is pretty fun (:

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    maybe

It's a love hate relationship with this game

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    edited April 2021
    maybe

Sometimes I get bored playing normally but I still enjoy dumb roleplay builds.

Like naming myself Parkour Wraith and climbing on top of rocks/furniture using the decloak speed. Or playing bartender at the saloon.

You can get to some pretty crazy spots on Ormond with max PWYF as Wraith but there are invisible walls preventing you from jumping off the outside balcony.

• Dragonshensi
    Dragonshensi Member Posts: 1,516
    maybe

I’m in high ranks as both killer and survivor and I barely win either. It’s not awful but it’s not exactly fun matches either.

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399
    maybe

It really depends. I usually end up complaining a lot in my matches but I do have fun.

• Soulslayer618
    Soulslayer618 Member Posts: 488
    maybe

Id say fun is subjective and although I enjoy it "me" does not and "myself" is mixed

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634
    maybe

Sometimes if I'm in a particular mood

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    no

Finally deleted the game today, both sides just seem too toxic for me to be able to play without (especially since the DS nerf) ######### up the rest of my day so I'm taking a break.

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854
    yes

Still have lots of fun. Especially with friends even if we lose. Still enjoy killer, even if I lose and don't get a kill. Wish I could just hit a button to auto spend bloodpoints for each bloodweb level.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    no

I only still play this game because of the amount of money I have spent on it.

• Kirkylad
    no

Yeah I would, I haven't spent this much on a video game before so if I just stopped playing I feel like I would have just wasted my money.

Honestly if someone offered to give me a full refund for everything I would take the money and not play again.

• Kirkylad
    no

Im giving me opinion on a post that's asked for it 👍🏻

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    no

I asay 'no', but I'm still playing it? IDK. I'm waiting for that Trickster buff to come through.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157
    no

Poor console performance, bugs, bad random teammates... I mostly play now because my swf teammate wants to play. Used to have fun but now I have limit of 3 bad matches before I am moving on to a different game because I just don't enjoy it enough to stick around hoping to be matched with better randoms.