DC

when I am playing a match wether it be survivor or killer and the lobby gets disconnected from the host at the beginning of the match why do I get penalized and lose rank. I find this to be a big issue when reaching the higher ranks. I also would like to know why there is no chat during the match I have to invite people to a party to talk not a big deal but still. I feel like there should be a chat amongst survivors this will eliminate the unhooking while the killer is near. The noob moves I should say. 

Comments

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

It's annoying. They haven't fixed this issue. You lose EVERYTHING, from your items, your rank and your offerings. On top of that, survivors get penalized when 1 person doesn't make it to the Trial. I'm not talking about a DC, I'm talking about, LITERALLY 3 people.
    Lessening the amount of Generators when 3 people spawn is idiotic, it gives more time for the killer to gen hop in search for other survivors.
    When 3 people spawn, survivors are there to literally die.

At least let there be a safe DC window when 3 people show up to the trial so you won't lose your items.

Come on.

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    You don’t lose rank.  You don’t lose items.  You lose offerings.  Everything else is a visual bug.  
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    DCing needs to be punished, how about queue ime punishment increasing for each dc? 
    But beaware that this affects your rage quits too :wink:
  • Vsalas23
    Vsalas23 Member Posts: 16
    edited November 2018
    @altruistic I just watched my rank go minus :( The disconnection from host takes the following from me items, offerings and ranking meter. I am only saying this because I watched it with my own 4 eyes lol.  Thanks for the response by the way :) 
  • Vsalas23
    @ReneAensland straight up facts lol thanks for responding. 
  • Vsalas23
    @Master I totally agree with you but not when the whole match gets disconnected though lol 
  • ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

@altruistic said:
    You don’t lose rank.  You don’t lose items.  You lose offerings.  Everything else is a visual bug.  

I hope you're joking. I'm sure there are plenty of people with screenshots telling you otherwise.
    You lose rank.

• Master

@Vsalas23 said:
    @Master I totally agree with you but not when the whole match gets disconnected though lol 

What do you mean with "whole match gets disconnected"? Are you refering to a killer DC? Ofc killer and survivor DCs would be punished the same way

• Master

@ReneAensland said:

@altruistic said:

I hope you're joking. I'm sure there are plenty of people with screenshots telling you otherwise.
    You lose rank.

What part of visual bug did you not understand? :wink: