The grab bug

There is a bug that is still not fixed for whatever reason and it's making me lose games. If I grab a survivor there's a high chance my killer will just freeze mid animation then after 1-5 seconds of just being frozen in place it just does a basic swipe attack. Every killer player knows 1 mistake can instantly lead to a loss but survivors can make 10 mistakes in a match and live in this case this was a swf team and they knew how to loop very well and gen rush and that bug caused me to chase a survivor for 3 minutes and 4 generators were done. This is really annoying and I want it to be fixed.

Comments

• it;s sad then the dev never try to fix this

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    Mg remind me something

Anyway until they have decent beta testers (none for now) and base buffs and needs on statistics that means nothing since ranked system is a joke map design is ridiculous, they won't fix many things

Remember when flashlights could instablind and the dev didn't fix it until he got bodied in love by 4 survivors bullying him

They are going in the right way but would take long before they fix these "little" things

Even if say "costs me the win" for few grabs isn't true. Even if it happens you should be able to win depending on the survivors you're facing (obviously)
  • KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    This bug is horrible, especially on nurse because then you have fatigue to deal with. Killer's need a basic optimization patch, a lot of times the auto lock actually causes me to miss. 
  • SiftHeadsDude
    SiftHeadsDude Member Posts: 34

I’ve had a good few grab bugs happen in various places. Worst one was at a generator and it froze my character for the entire game because it clipped me into a wall. Other times I would freeze up a short time like you described. Very frustrating and it makes me not want to use grabs even though I should.

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf
    ThirdSealOPplzNerf Member Posts: 360

@SiftHeadsDude said:
    I’ve had a good few grab bugs happen in various places. Worst one was at a generator and it froze my character for the entire game because it clipped me into a wall. Other times I would freeze up a short time like you described. Very frustrating and it makes me not want to use grabs even though I should.

Same here I play on Xbox one and I literally try to avoid grabs even if i catch a survivor by surprise I don't want to risk losing a hit from some stupid bug the devs wont fix.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited November 2018
    Happens with me mostly on the Spirit on PS4. When the window and pallet grab fails, the weapon gets stuck in a weird position until you do the hit animation again. The freeze for me is like 1-2 seconds after the failed grab.