The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My Pet Peeve When I Play Survivor...

I hate when me and another Survivor are the last two remaining in the match, and the Killer ends up killing me after a chase but give the other Survivor hatch or allows them to open the exit gates. I know I am not entitled to be given anything from the Killer, but it stills irks me nonetheless. ESPECIALLY if I know that that other Survivor was trash and spent most of the time hiding in lockers or making bad plays. lol

What is your biggest pet peeve when you play Survivor?

Comments

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

I hate people who camp pallets when I am the one in a chase. Go be productive and get out of the way.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

When survivors rush the killer while they're carrying a survivor, they usually go down and their friend gets hurt, then they get mad at everyone else for not stopping everything to save them.

• marciamarciamarcia
    marciamarciamarcia Member Posts: 79

Something similar happened to me earlier. I was being chased, but a Meg was running from the killer in front of me. We both were running towards a pallet, and then the Meg dropped the pallet without looking back to see if the killer was even close to her.

Solo queue is rough. lol

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    edited April 2021

Having a survivor come up to me without BT with a killer so far up his/her ass that the killer knows what he/she had for breakfast to unhook me just to see me go down then ######### at end chat that I should have just "dodged" the killers attack because I cost them their stack of WGLF.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Mines the "classic" solo-queue scenario:

Getting hooked just to see that half your team is hiding in corners and/or crouch-walking around the map (bonus points if they didn't even bring Urban Evasion for doing that) is both humorous and irritating. Especially silly when you see it in Red Ranks.

...Usually results in a first-hook-death-hook situation because they'll take longer than 2 minutes to actually reach my location.