Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Most underrated survivor perk in your opinion?

ItzZane_
ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

The most underrated perk is aftercare it's better than empathy and bond IMO

Most underrated survivor perk in your opinion? 56 votes

Alert
23%
WoodywoolTapeKnotUnnamed_Freak[Deleted User]TaigaUistreelGeneralVCritical_FishMadLordJackWishIcouldmainLonok2Kirkyladakanadi 13 votes
Distortion
1%
syain 1 vote
Poised
1%
GlamourousLeviathan 1 vote
Botany Knowledge
5%
WeederickJEX_CCsimpforfelix 3 votes
Repressed Alliance
0%
Lithe
7%
KernelzillaBigbubbaboiNathan13ReaperZAJ 4 votes
Autodidact
5%
[Deleted User]magicTinker 3 votes
We'll Make It
30%
AdelooMiniPixelsKnotEnthusiastWarcrafter4Pior_MorteYordsboostedsurvivormainBrokenbonesGannTMpururinDoritoHeadQwQwbowo[Deleted User]RagtimeRaccoonTheChadMyersSr_Peregrine 17 votes
Desperate Measures
1%
Fobbo 1 vote
Other (Please Specify)
23%
DimekKeezoStarr43CornHublandromatDerZuntorMaxFiGuyDistortedDreamIWasLeft2DieClownIsUnderrated[Deleted User]missjayClamorVentus 13 votes

Comments

• Woodywool
    Woodywool Member Posts: 622
    Alert

I wouldn't say that Lithe is underrated...

• Woodywool
    Woodywool Member Posts: 622
    Alert

From this list is probably Alert. This perk gives u a lot of information where the killer and what he's doing. And the most important is that the perk will work a lot in every single match.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Other (Please Specify)

Windows of Opportunity

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Other (Please Specify)

Detective's Hunch. I honestly wish more people would run this perk, it's only hard counter is the blindness status effect which killers very rarely use.

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293
    Other (Please Specify)

Aftercare

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697
    Lithe

I've been using lithe a lot more and honestly I love it better than dead hard. my second option would be alert because I love the information this perk gives you.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454
    Other (Please Specify)

Flip Flop

if hook gen is the slightest bit #########, you are dropped once, or are near a hook that's been used up, its effectively a free Unbreakable

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Alert

Most people seem to think Alert is just terrible.

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286
    Other (Please Specify)

Windows or detectives hunch

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    Other (Please Specify)

Appraisal is insane. Great addition to my chest build. You can get literally every item in 1 game and use it when needed. Medkits for heal, maps for totems, Flashlights against Wraith and Hag or just to save your teammate, Toolboxes to repair last gen or to sabo save your teammate and Keys if everything gone wrong. You get insane amount of options in efvery game and that's why this perk is good

• MaxFiGuy
    MaxFiGuy Member Posts: 56
    Other (Please Specify)

Detectives Hunch.

Bring a plain old green map and the perk marks the totems. You don't even need a green map if you can keep track of where you saw auras. It's kind of strange how old this perk is and how popular hex perks still are.

Kind of weird how you made this a poll. Kind of weird having a small list when a bunch of perks are in the game.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Other (Please Specify)

Either Self Preservation or Deception. There has been many times where those perks have saved me.