Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Most underrated killer perk in your opinion?

ItzZane_
ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

I think surveillance is pretty underrated It's so useful and with ruin It's so strong

Most underrated killer perk in your opinion? 109 votes

Hex: The Third Seal
7%
WaffleFalafelGeneralVCornHubPixel_BoomBotBoobaBedslambedgardot02GustavoPeres19 8 votes
Tinkerer
17%
RainbowPatooiePainaMadLordJacke_j2007DudelPumaAceBabawizwizOrleanistpururin_NIGHTMARE_DemoFrogGuiltiiBigbubbaboimissjayWulfasgerTacoRat445TheChadMyersPyramid_head_mainUnknownGoddesst0x1c 19 votes
Dying Light
0%
simpforfelix 1 vote
Coulrophobia
0%
Rancor
2%
TaigaUndershotJEX_CC 3 votes
Dark Devotion
9%
AdelooUnnamed_Freakzach3734DetailedDetrimentPior_MorteDerZuntorFobboThr_ustRyRapsYTash13 10 votes
Thrilling Tremors
11%
DimekBeHasUIcewhisperSassySolidSnakelandromatRiku_OdayakaRepostRiposteWishIcouldmainGannTMSTUVashswager21SlowLorisPeanutBristles 13 votes
Oppression
10%
TapeKnotmusstang62KeezoAwkward_FiendRattiusgetuy45u4iuZestyLonok2SketchK1d_[Deleted User]fancynancy 11 votes
Surge
19%
SkeletalEliteDeadeyeStindeMrPenguinFreddoCritical_FishPlantCollectorGlamourousLeviathanSlamitieTripleStealNITRAS42NoOneKnowsNovaDoritoHeadBasementDwellerQwQwbowosyainRagtimeRaccoonHumbert42Yaassin_q8 21 votes
Other (Please Specify)
21%
icemancatblue4zionDemiurg[Deleted User]pichumudkipSebaOutbreakTheFireVVolfglitchboiYordsMoundshroudSOMENINJANAMEthelegion_fanDistortedDreamRK67IWasLeft2Die[Deleted User]MarioBrosMasterNotTheVommyMommyTTV_WAWAbyWibWibGazgemauch 23 votes

Comments

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Other (Please Specify)

Does Save the Best for Last count? Cause like I love that perk and it's a part of my build on Doctor and Pig. Otherwise uhhh Franklin's I guess.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830
    Thrilling Tremors

you get so much value out of this it's incredible

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Other (Please Specify)

Unrelenting.

Hear me out, rank 1 survivors often will loop and extra time when you miss. Miss on purpose with this, and you can get that hit right before they reach a pallet.

Both good and bad for this, as it has to be a good survivor who does this.

• ItzZane_

STBFL is not underrated a lot of killers use it and think its good

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615
    Surge

Surge is an amazing perk on Killers like Ghost Face and Myers, and can even be pretty useful on other Killers, though to a lesser extent.

Also Thrilling Tremors and Tinkerer are by no means underrated lmao.

If I were to pick a second perk, it'd probably be Oppression, though it doesn't punish good Survivors if they're paying attention.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    Thrilling Tremors

This is way better than BBQ. BBQ is only more worthwhile because of the bloodpoints it gives.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Other (Please Specify)

I think many consider it one of the best 2 or 3 perks

• IWasLeft2Die
    Other (Please Specify)

Tinkerer I think is actually run a good bit. It's probably in the upper 1/3 of all perks honestly.

Id say spies from the shadows. It a great perk for both in and out of chases since people rarely pay attention to crows. It can be a good counter to lucky break if the ptb is active

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Other (Please Specify)

Whispers.

The best killer perks are the perks that let you find survivors faster, so you can kill them faster of course. Whispers is a FREE perk that can help you find survivors and save a lot of time doing so. It will let you keep the pressure on survivors and you can even use it to accurately find survivors hiding around. It can also work in the endgame to secure the last kill. The perk is very good and should be used more.

• IWasLeft2Die
    Other (Please Specify)

Whispers is another very often used perk. I bet most people would put it in top 10 perks

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Surge

How is tinkerer considered underrated

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Other (Please Specify)

I myself don't see that many killers run it, usually all I see is BBQ, pop, corrupt, and ruin.

• IWasLeft2Die
    Other (Please Specify)

I see more corrupt, pop, Whispers, and bbq honestly

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
    Other (Please Specify)

Tinkerer isn't an underrated killer perk, just wanted to say that.

Mindbreaker is IMO the most underrated killer perk in the game. It basically kills Dead Hard, Lithe, Smash Hit, BL, Head On, all that juicy stuff, unless the survivor walks for 5 seconds, and 5 seconds is still a lot of time tbh. The only issue I have with it is that it sorta helps Sprint Burst, but you can play around that by getting to that survivor in under 5 seconds if you're lucky. But eh, Sprint Burst ain't as common as DH and Lithe.

• ItzZane_

I don't really watch killer content creators that much And i rarely see anyone use tinkerer So i thought it was underrated And i cant change it so... yeah

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
    Other (Please Specify)

Oh, that's fair. Otzdarva considers Tinkerer to be one of the strongest killer perks in the game. Also Tinkerer is pretty common on PH, Freddy, and Bubba.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Other (Please Specify)

Why even include Tinkerer? Every Killer and his grandma have it in their loadout, it's as common as Corrupt Intervention or Noed.

I'd personally go with Franklin's Demise. It used to be a lot more popular a few years ago, but of course, there were less perks back then and it was a tad bit different. Also, it's useless to bring Franklin's if survivors don't use items.

However, you wouldn't believe how incredibly good it can result against SWF teams fully equipped with items. Those survivors just looove their precious items, so you make 'em drop it down, and if it's a rainbow map, a key, a good med-kit or any other kind of decent item, you can count on them coming back to it. They waste time in doing so, and if you catch them right on the spot, it's a free hit for you, specially if you're playing as a stealth killer. Also works wonders with Hag.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Other (Please Specify)

Spies From The Shadows.

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727
    Tinkerer

I don't really see how Tinkerer is considered underated though...

If it's up there, then I'm voting for it still; but if we're going for properly underated perks then I'd have to say...

Spies in the Shadows.

Honestly, it's so useful for finding Survivors and so few people run Calm Spirit in my matches.

• TheFireVVolf
    TheFireVVolf Member Posts: 57
    Other (Please Specify)

Mindbreaker

I slap that bad boy on and I don't have to deal with exhaustion perks all game. I'm not joking, btw.

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445

Shadowborn makes life so much easier imo

• Thr_ust
    Thr_ust Member Posts: 481
    edited May 2021
    Dark Devotion

It may just be that nobody ever expects the perk but I have been able to completely come back from awful starts by getting an ambush with dark devotion. Granted against SWF it takes a hit but what aspect of killer doesn’t take a hit against swf

• DemoFrog
    DemoFrog Member Posts: 193
    Tinkerer

Tinkerer (Very Cool), Third Seal (Everyone Dies On Hook), Thrilling Tremors (BBQ 2: Electric Boogaloo), Surge (Sheer Convenience)

• BrokeMicheal
    BrokeMicheal Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Other (Please Specify)

I voted for other I feel like alot of ppl dont use discordance it's an amzing perk especially against survive with friends

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Dark Devotion

Thrilling and Tinkerer aren't underrated. Tinkerer is meta past rank 10.

• hi_
    hi_ Member Posts: 34
    Other (Please Specify)

Spies from the shadows it helps you find survivers so esey but I never see it used

• hi_
    hi_ Member Posts: 34
  • Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454
    Oppression

No-one really says Oppression is bad, but they just kinda sleep on the sheer combo value it has with Pop and/or Surveillance

• RyRapsYT
    RyRapsYT Member Posts: 299
    Dark Devotion

Pulled off some nice plays with this perk.

• thelegion_fan
    thelegion_fan Member Posts: 49
    Other (Please Specify)

I think that mad grit is kind of underrated because if your going after swf players then it can counter body blocking the killer becuase the wiggle timer pause and if you miss just swing again right after

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Oppression

Tinkerer, Thrilling, and Surge are all perks that're used semi-frequently, so they're not really underrated. They have an appropriate usage rate to their strength and all have spots on builds, hell I think Thrilling is OVERrated.

• Avignon
    Avignon Member Posts: 133
    Other (Please Specify)

hmmmm most underrated as in , better than it has any right to be.... Franklin's Demise. Because predictable greed, it kinda acts like an exposed perk with a delay sometimes. Also ya know... keys.

Shoutout to Zanshin Tactic's tho. Great perk if you have under 2K hours with the game, ESPECIALLY fun on doctor. Same for Windows of Opportunity. I play with a noobier friend when i play survivor (as in we're both noob survivors, he's just noobier than me :P) and i often hear "dude! there's nothing around me, i can't escape the killer" *laughs in windows of opportunity*

• SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294
    Other (Please Specify)

Spies. Its not only incredibly useful ,but for me, its fun and reliable. I get quite a few survivors post game accusing me of cheating and I know its because of spies.