Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Certain Perks' Rework

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 4
edited November 2018 in Creations
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2018
  • SolarFoxVB
    SolarFoxVB Member Posts: 90

I feel like Decisive Strike is fine as it is, since the killer rarely leaves the decisive user alone after they used the perk. This Decisive update is just ensuring that the Decisive user will not escape from the killer.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

I like the Idea of Hope. So It can be a counter against Exposed. Really nice.

On the Killer side:
    Coulrophobia, Fire Up and Surveillance sounds awesome too. With the rest I dont agree. Thank you for your Ideas <3

• SolarFoxVB
    SolarFoxVB Member Posts: 90

@Patmosphere said:
    You're, by the way, not considering the fact that this perk is highly abused by players who already know how to "survive", which means timing the loops and vaults, make the generators as first target and bodyblock in case of need of one of the teammates (swf case mostly the last point). It makes the whole "last attempt to escape" a literal joke to the killer's situation, since he gets usually backstabbed even before he can hook the survivor for the first time and others just do the objectives undisturbed.

I am actually considering that. I just know what I should do to avoid being backstabbed or how to chase someone effectively after said backstab.

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2018