We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Rank Reset

shane32
shane32 Member Posts: 383

I dont understand every rank reset I vs the sweatiest survivors. Does this happen to everyone? Like in a couple days they will all vanish. But today its nothing but clicky clicky, body blocking t-bagging. Its every rank reset I dont get it.

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184
    edited April 2021

The best time to rank up survivor is during a reset. Teammates are better and good killers avoid the toxic rush. It will calm down after rhe weekend.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

Pretty much all my survivor games were terrible today. It was teammates killing themselves on hook, dcing for dumb reasons, killers face camping, survivors not wanting to do gens, and a rare occasion I actually encountered toxic killers today with one of them being Bubba to no surprise. This probably was the most miserable day I've ever had playing survivor

• shane32
    shane32 Member Posts: 383

Ya all my games have been either complete sweat fest or the survivors kill themselves first hook.

• ChiefDrek
    ChiefDrek Member Posts: 6

I agree, but its the otherway around for me. I always go against really sweaty killers. Like, to the point I was getting tunneled and camped back-to-back all day yesterday before the rank reset today : , )

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

Most of my games have been survivors running the killer into me multiple times, letting me die in first hook or unhooking me right in front of the killer lol. Been a crappy day for DBD.