Why do survivors wait so long at exit gate?

Options
CaptainRaider
CaptainRaider Member Posts: 150
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

I understand taking a protection hit or staying in case a survivor needs a save. But why would a survivor wait, injured, with the exit gate open and start endgame collapse... Then just WAIT there. Like you can see I’m healthy and not getting chased, but if the hag does catch me what are you going to do?? Are you going to take a protection hit injured or go for a save injured? When I’m on death hook, and I’m not injured I might understand Staying for half of the endgame collapse, but only leaving two seconds left and then leaving?

I refuse to believe anyone could possibly be this bot like, if any of things apply to you do your team a favor and assume your teammate is waiting on hatch OR don’t open the exit gate, your choice.

Comments

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    edited April 2021
    Options

Because they want to show killer their superiority

• MongolPSR
    MongolPSR Member Posts: 1,032
    Options

This. Even though the very same people will swear that they think it's more rude to not make the killer hit them out.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    Options

Just to tbag the killer and sometimes give a free hit. Although now with the bug in the exit gates you can't even get the hit.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    Options

If a survivor is still "In the wild" then it's just in case.

If everyone is accounted for and ready to go/in the gates? It's usually to be toxic or BM.

It's very VERY rarely just to actually give you hits or anything ever with a good notice- most of the time it's to t-bag and then dead hard out the gate as soon as you swing.

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

This is not wrong at all actually. This is 100% accurate.

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290
    Options

Had a survivor trash talk me for failing to get past the killer to the exit gate at the last second. The reason I had to run past the killer for the gate at the last second was because I had been waiting at the hatch while they were safely sitting in the exit. At a certain point in the collapse, you need to just GTFO!

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Options

Cause they think the killer needs to watch them teabag at the exit gate before they leave, if there was a way I could sandbag the hell out of those survivors near the end I would totally do it.

• jeffypeffy
    jeffypeffy Member Posts: 22
    Options

So many of you think it's toxic to sit at the exit gate and this is purely wrong. Most games have survivors give free hits to the killer for BP. I know the struggle when I have a bad game, we all do as killer because survivors are generally better players. If you really want to flex your micro pp by t-bagging at the exit gate then are you really a gamer? A real gamer would just type "ggez git gud"