Give Us Back Old Freddy

QwQw
QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

So, as everyone already knows, Freddy recently got nerfed. I personally doubt the changes will effect him too much, but what I'm mad about is that it shows the devs' ignorance towards his actual problems. The problem with Freddy wasn't that he was strong, it was that he was strong and boring.

Instead of making his power fun and interesting for both sides, they just gave him a nerf and called it a day.

But I digress, this wasn't what I made this thread to talk about.

No, what I'm TRULY mad about is the fact that they haven't given us a way to play as Old Freddy.

I've seen so many people asking to play as him again, and I completely understand why. Though Old Freddy may not have been the strongest out there, he was unique, there was no other killer like him.

Hell, why the devs thought reworking Freddy in the first place was a good idea, I simply do not understand.

All they needed to do is revert this nerf, and I personally believe Freddy would have been in a perfect spot.

Like, is it really that hard to give us an add-on, or a toggle of some kind to let us use Old Freddy's power? I see no reason why the devs haven't already done this, other than out of laziness, or stubbornness.

Hell what makes it even worse, is that they REUSED ASSETS FROM OLD FREDDY'S POWER FOR THIS NERF.

In King's video, at around 5:40 seconds in, you can see him hit a Dwight, and it plays the exact same effect as when Old Freddy would try to hit an awake survivor.

You guys have the assets, why is there no option to play as Old Freddy?

#GiveUsBackOldFreddy

Comments