Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Did This Patch Break the Nurse?

Canextro
Canextro Member Posts: 71

I was doing a daily today and I had to play the nurse. As I played the match, I noticed that blinking seemed way off? You know that odd occurrence in which you charge your blink, yet cannot go very far due to not being able to blink through an object, and thus slowly inch a few feet forward throughout the duration of that blink? Well that seems to happen now after almost every single blink. Even going through minuscule jungle gym areas, I find myself hardly moving after each and every fully charged blink. It was very odd. At first I thought I was unlucky, but it happened again and again and again. Also, as a side note, I believe the basement glitch is back again in which you blink to the basement no matter your location if you are anywhere near it. I did it again in a chase from like 40m away. Very odd...

Comments

• zacmangaming
    zacmangaming Member Posts: 103

@Canextro said:
    I was doing a daily today and I had to play the nurse. As I played the match, I noticed that blinking seemed way off? You know that odd occurrence in which you charge your blink, yet cannot go very far due to not being able to blink through an object, and thus slowly inch a few feet forward throughout the duration of that blink? Well that seems to happen now after almost every single blink. Even going through minuscule jungle gym areas, I find myself hardly moving after each and every fully charged blink. It was very odd. At first I thought I was unlucky, but it happened again and again and again. Also, as a side note, I believe the basement glitch is back again in which you blink to the basement no matter your location if you are anywhere near it. I did it again in a chase from like 40m away. Very odd...

And here I thought it was only me... Yeah I've noticed that she definitely seems off since the patch. Maybe they shadownerfed her?

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149

i haven't noticed anything different personally

• 51uk4y
    51uk4y Member Posts: 34

@robin said:
    i haven't noticed anything different personally

Me too, but I've only played one or two games.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

In the games I've played against her she's actually a lot stronger with her blinks and instead of chases lasting a long time she's usually getting a hit and or down within the 1st 30-60 seconds of chasing someone. Some of the Nurses that play her have said as much post game lobby she's better. Would be nice to hear from the really high ranked nurses the 1-5 or so ones.

• Canextro
    Canextro Member Posts: 71
    I thought she was fine until I played her myself. It was just... Off. At first I thought I was just incredibly unlucky with my blink failures but it must have messed up some 30 times in one match, even on the smallest areas. Maybe I'm going crazy idk. Pretty clear split on who's experienced these oddities haha