Anyone else not have their dream chapter yet?

It seems with Resident Evil a lot of people have their Dream Chapter. Yet I'm still out here dry. Waiting for mine. Anyone else?

Comments

• knockoutsider
    knockoutsider Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2021

i'm waiting 😛 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2414527531

behaviour what's your excuse???😎

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

Mine is locked behind a lawsuit (Jason) but depending on the killer I can be content with RE. Would love Hellraiser and Aliens chapters though.

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297
    edited April 2021

Now lets make Alien chapter :D

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

Mine fits DBD but they're going to bring another character in instead of the character i want (TWD the game)

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

Still waiting for Jason

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Alien...

but I really like their current licensed chapters and love upcoming RE chapter so I am fine with it missing. Kinda.

• Bangarang
    Bangarang Member Posts: 352

I’m extremely excited for RE, but my dream chapter is...

• Baby_Victor
    Baby_Victor Member Posts: 486

I guess since I joined DbD for Freddy...I’m not gunna really consider him my dream chapter. Guess mine is Chucky~

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229

The killer would just be some dude with red eye contact lenses who just throws people by waving his hand at them? xDDDD

That's about 90% of supernatural's monsters after Season 1.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

I'd have to say mine would probably be RE, whether the actual chapter lives up to my expectations is a different question. As good as RE7 was in its own right, I simply cannot bring myself to class it as a Resident Evil game, and if the chapter is heavily based on RE7, saying that I would be disappointed is a huge understatement.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

Pinhead, hannibal, leprechaun are three I think of right off hand

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

Operation Health is my dream chapter.

I want this game to be great and to last as long as possible, and that cannot be done by cramming in lacklustre content chapter after chapter with paid cosmetics every couple of weeks and a battle pass.

If they dedicate an entire chapter period to bug fixes, checking out core mechanics, straightening the spaghetti code, reworking weak Killers, and other stuff, the game will suffer less from random bugs every other patch, and everything being smoothed out will help everywhere else.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932

RE is my dream chapter. I hope you guys get yours in the future.

• ryankickassrb
    ryankickassrb Member Posts: 46

Silent Hill is the closest to my dream factor.

Hoping for a Doki Doki Literature Club chapter one day 😪

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

katamari damacy!!!

• superpanda999
    superpanda999 Member Posts: 57

Resident Evil is one of my dream chapters. The others are Alien and Outlast. Slim chance for an Outlast chapter but it’s still nice to imagine in my head 😪

• TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 336

My dream chapter was Silent Hill, followed by Resident Evil in a close 2nd. My 3rd will probably never happen, but I do think the character would fit in quite well despite not being from a horror movie/show/game/etc. The character I want most at the moment is The Fiend from WWE. I just really like the character and how he is portrayed and the 'supernatural powers' he has in kayfabe make me think he could work quite well.

Again...I know it will never happen....but I can dream....

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723

I've been wanting RE in this game forever now. I hope we can choose Jill (Battle Suit) as an option. LOVED HER in RE5.

• Bangarang
    Bangarang Member Posts: 352

I mostly just want Sam and Dean. I’m not really fussed about a killer. :3

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

my would of been Halloween and scream so when I get sid from scream I be happy till them RE cool we got SH so why not

I loved both tho games

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

*Cries in Bloodborne*

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

I lile everything related to supernatural, the closest to a "dream chapter" was Sh for me.

• sesawyer3127
    sesawyer3127 Member Posts: 342

Def Resident Evil inside of the mansion!

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927

One of my dream chapters was legit Silent Hill. Honestly...kinda disappointed.

But my absolute "I want this in the game" would be a Fatal Frame chapter.

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536

If Halloween wasn't a complete surprise as the first license that probably would've been mine but since then I've been sticking out for Alien or The Thing.

• RyRapsYT
    RyRapsYT Member Posts: 299

Waiting for Pennywise.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

Child’s Play Chapter and Alien Chapter and I will never ask for anything again.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Child play chapter and my life will be complete

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

I want a big daddy from bioshock.

• FastestVirginia
    FastestVirginia Member Posts: 68

Im waiting for samara from The ring or the grudge movies. I'll also really like chucky in the game.

• Dragonshensi
    Dragonshensi Member Posts: 1,516

Still waiting for Springtrap from FNaF

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

i mean, i got Demo, i got DIO, all i really want now is Xenomorph and that's really it

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

My dream chapter was released last year. About the same time I noticed and started playing the game. I wonder if there's connection

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,211
    edited April 2021

Alien would be mine but I'm not holding out much hope for it.

I'd go for a Shining/Dr Sleep, or Candyman though.

Haven't played a RE game in years so can't say I'm super hyped, but I think it's a great license to have in the game.

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 795
    edited April 2021

there's a few chapters i'd just love, but none that i can say are my "dream chapter".

a Doctor Who chapter, where the survivor is Rose Tyler and the killer is a Cyberman, or something similar.

a Scary Movie chapter that adds Brenda & Cindy, and gives Ghostface a few new cosmetics like the smiling mask

(whispers very quietly so people don't get angry about nothing) a fnaf chapter

a Bloodstained chapter, with Johannes as the survivor and Gremory or Gebel as the killer

a Dracula chapter where they just add Dracula & Dracula's Castle as a map. he's public domain, there's literally nothing stopping 'em.

and, as is standard, a Monster Hunter chapter where a Rathalos is a killer because he needs to be in everything i guess. this one might be sarcasm.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Still waiting for my Candyman (voiced by Tony Todd, accept no substitutes).

• Mooks

Brenda needs a perk that gives her the ability punch the killer to stun them but after that she will be exposed and Mori-able for the remainder of the trial!

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

One dream chapter would Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Either Buffy or Giles as a survivor. Most likely the Master as a the Killer (Maybe with the option to have an Angelus/Drusilla skin) and Sunnydales graveyard as a map. And I kinda hope that it will happen one day. Question is just how likely is it for Behaviour to get a licence deal for it.

My actual big dream chapter, that would never happen would be Rammstein. Yeah, sounds strange at first, but it's more fitting than you would think at first glance^^ But it will never happen. Doubt that either Behaviour or the band would be interested.

And that would be it. There might other licences that I find interesting like Candyman or Bioshock, but aren't dream chapters.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Still waiting on a Matilda chapter. Alternatively, Jaws.

• Tomskrex
    Tomskrex Member Posts: 142
    edited April 2021

I feel like that alien from movie The Thing would be really cool.

Imagine having ability to take shape of other survivors and sneak attack, it would be absolute panic and distrust mode.

It would suck versus swf though..

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

My dream chapter would probably be myself. So I can watch myself die over and over again.

• Mooks

The devs have commented some time ago that they don’t want to create such an ability (but they also said no Clowns and later the Clown was added.. so who knows..)

they would have to make some spin on that to also make it work against SWF..

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 236
    edited April 2021

Mine is not very known, but a Clock Tower/Haunting Ground chapter would be awesome. The Scissorman looks extremely scary even on old games and he would definitelly fit in with the DBD realm + his chase music brings me the creeps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSMKSrnJtIo&ab_channel=Samus345

And also Slenderman.

• Malum_Midnight
    Malum_Midnight Member Posts: 366

Not a dream chapter per say, but the new Crypt TV collaboration is my ideal collaboration

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Waiting for the day Chris Walker says Piggy to me again