Predicting the Resident Evil Killers and Survivors

Options

I do believe the Resident Evil Chapter will have 2 killers, 2 survivors, and a map. I think the survivors will be Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield. Here is why I think that. Mathieu in that trailer directly quotes Claire Redfield. Kill or be killed. Its your call. That's a Claire quote. Now for Leon, when you see the Umbrella charm hit the ground you see clovers. If you remember Leon gets a clover key in Resident Evil 2. Now for maps, I don't think the teaser has ANYTHING to do with the map but I'm gonna make some predictions anyways. Its either the Mansion or the RPD. I think its the RPD because all this is pointing to a full blown RE2 chapter so why not. I think the killers will be THE TYRANT/Mr. X and THE MUTATION/William Birkin. Here is why I think these are the killers. Remember how the 4 stood for Pyramid Head last year? It says DBD X RE at the end. I'm not saying that's exactly trying to hint towards him but we can't rule it out. As for Birkin we see the 4 leaf clovers which is a mutation and Birkin has a lot more to do with relationships than most monsters in RE. Also when the camera closes it closes in the way an eye does and we all know Birkin's relationship with eyes. And we hear zombies. Birkin has a very close relationship with the monsters and stuff since he created the virus'. It would be cool if there are NPC zombies when you play as him. Yet again another instance of a licensed character being the one to bring an entirely new mechanic.

Comments