The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Resident Evil New Killer...

You all guessing that the Resident Evil Killer for DBD is going to be Mr. X or Nemesis but you fools don't realize this is BHVR running the show. You getting the Chainsaw Man from Resident Evil 4. They're gonna rehash Leatherface and Hillbilly's ability to this guy and call it a day.

All jokes aside, for real, it's not going to be Mr. X nor Nemesis because Resident Evil Village is the hottest s**t in town right now. You think BHVR is going to miss the opportunity to bank on one of the biggest video game memes right now. You getting the big lady walking around all fancy-like suffocating the survivors between her delicious giant *****.

Let me tell you BHVR. You put this lady in your game, you will have so many players flooding in from all around the world throwing money at ya so fast that not even RE: Village can compete with your sales figures. People gonna be playing your game instead of RE: Village.

Comments

• ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359

The teaser literally has an x I don't know man

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Not likely gonna be Lady D as even though she is dummy thick, I don’t think capcom or bhvr wants to risk re8 being bad

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    edited April 2021

It'll be Mr. X, and I'm fine with that. I'd like to see a big, hulking, mysterious trench coat-wearing stalker type in this game. I think he'd be a great fit.

Granted, I do want to see more "creature" killers in this game (not that there aren't already quite a few, but it's been relative humans for a while now), and I also love Jack Baker, but he's just a random angry dad without context. Mr. X is the latest (and to many, most memorable) threat. He makes sense. It certainly WON'T be a third chainsaw maniac type.

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399

Why are people thinking its going to be RE? We're getting The Giant Enemy Spider! as a killer.

• FairP1ayer
    FairP1ayer Member Posts: 500

I’m hoping for Nemesis, I think his Rocket Launcher could work as his power. Huge AOE only injures but can hit multiple survivors and has a long cooldown to balance it out.

Maybe give him a secondary power that is a dash like Oni’s but it is strictly for mobility and you can not lunge during it, the cooldown when getting out of the dash needs to be a couple of seconds so it doesn’t make catching up to survivors and injuring them too easy.

• Sunbreaker7
    Sunbreaker7 Member Posts: 651

If he had a slow AOE rocket launcher as his main weapon, he would be the easiest to counter as a survivor. All they have to do is just not stay in a lump and his power is absolutely useless :D

• Killerdonut80
    Killerdonut80 Member Posts: 87

Is it possible to read a post, and feel you got dumber after finishing it?

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

I'm hoping for william birkin but i'm pretty sure it's going to be mr. X

• FairP1ayer

BHVR has been getting a hard on for ranged killers lately so I would be surprised if they didn’t try to make it work, next up is a shotgun killer at this rate.

I would be cool with that, but I can settle for a G Birkin Stage 1 skin for The Blight too lol

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I mean I think its due to the fact people want to get to sit on them

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
    edited April 2021

From what I understand, I heard somewhere that bhvr starts making chapters 3 chapters ahead and so the Resident Evil Chapter would have been being worked on starting in September around Blight's release. From what I was told, they didn't announced Resident Evil Village until October. I don't think Lady Dimitrescu will be a killer if that's true because I don't see why they'd start designing for a licensed killer that, at the time of starting the chapter, no one even knows exists yet.

So I don't think Lady Dimitrescu will be a killer, but she might be a legendary skin for someone.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    edited April 2021

"Detras de ti imbecil" 😂

Love RE4 they really could bring any enemy from the RE universe, there are a lot of candidates. But yea it will be probably Nemy or Mr x since they are the most popular.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

Dragging survivors with a tentacle could be cool too, and since we already have the deathslinger they can make that easily. And the rocket launcher could be added as an ultimate. Another feature for Nemy would be to break walls instantly by just passing through 😜

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

It's going to be Wesker.

• TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 336

I could see the rocket launcher working as a 1 time use weapon. You get 1 shot with it the whole game, it acts like a iri head hatchet and will insta down any survivor directly struck by it. Anyone in the immediate blast zone will take a single state of damage, possibly inflicted with deep wounds. The balance is that you only get the one shot. Miss...and oh well. Perhaps the Launcher isn't equipped at the start of the game and you have to go find it first, aura not shown to you.

I dunno, just a random idea.

• Raz_
    Raz_ Member Posts: 296

its probably that slimy thing.. in RE1 what kinda looks like demo.. i forgot his name

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

I want it to be mr. X, nemsis or birkin. However I hope this isn't the case but it's likely jack baker. Yes I know its probably the most boring option but its also one of the easiest since nemsis and Mr x will likely struggle being implemented gameplay wise and there size as well would make it difficult for map traversal. Jack wouldn't have this issue

• HexSweetie
    HexSweetie Member Posts: 73

If they added Lady D over the iconic Mr. X or Nemesis then I’m killing myself

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360
    edited April 2021

I’d love for it to be Nemesis, but I’ll just as gladly take Mr. X or Lady Dimitrescu.

Poor Plague will have her title as tallest female Killer dethroned.

• FairP1ayer

That could work too, but I’d be a little disappointed if they made Nemesis another licensed killer with a rehash of powers killers already have in the game. At that point they could give him a flamethrower and make it function like Plague’s vomit but it doesn’t break you and can injure or down survivors depending on their health state when he burns you.