How often do u get first hook facecamp bubba? (region)

I play in japanese server. I get two to three bamboozle bubbas every day. They enter the game ready to face camp first hook without trying anything else.

I mean we always rush the gens and only leave at most 1 kill for him, but it wasnt fun at all. Wasting 2 to 3 games for this daily is painful cause I really liked dbd.

Comments

• wuperbear
    wuperbear Member Posts: 33

Oh my, im jealous.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

7/10 of them face camp. I just disconnect. If they're not going to let me play, and they're not playing themselves, it's not even a game at that point. Plus it denies them more points and I just go take a bathroom break or refill my drink.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,767

Hmm. EU, ranks 5-1 depending on the reset and how much I force myself to play, I think the last one I saw was a month and a half ago?

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

EU here, bubba's are actually quite frequent, but honestly i haven't seen a facecamping one in ages. They were all pretty good to be honest

• wuperbear
    wuperbear Member Posts: 33
    edited April 2021

Aw man, so its pretty rare in other regions. Recently I was considering vpning to Korean server because of games like these, but it's kinda troublesome.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

EU, once in 2-3 months I guess

• xEzekanarioX
    xEzekanarioX Member Posts: 378

If you DC, you will give the killer more time to facecamp another guy, and get more points.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

i have seen a grand total of 5 in nearly 700 hours

• Ryuzaki
    Ryuzaki Member Posts: 688
    edited April 2021

I haven't seen a facecamping Bubba since his rework. Imo, it's so boring to facecamp so that's probably why I never encounter them.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,502
    edited April 2021

I saw a basement bubba last week but thats pretty simple to predict if i haven't seen the killer at all i don't go into the basement. Normal facecamping bubbas pretty rare.

NA East, Ps5

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,311

Rarely, see a fair bit of Bubba but not much of that kind of Bubba. Probably been 3 weeks or so, and they got someon with Kindred, everyone else escaped and they called us tryhards. Central/north EU, PC.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

PC EU, very rare. I get more facecamping other killers than bubbas.

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147

I face quite a few Leatherfaces in a given session, but hard facecamping is not something I come across a whole lot in general, especially not first hook (usually during endgame).

• CheyeneKL
    CheyeneKL Member Posts: 723

Southeast North America, 1500+ hours, rank 1 survivor. I almost never get first hook face camp Bubbas, but if I get a Bubba, there is a very good chance that he will end up face camping at some point, especially if he has been getting his butt kicked all game. I think the last time I went against a Bubba who started face camping immediately was a few months ago- back in 2020.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Almost every day I play for me...USA midwest

• shitman
    shitman Member Posts: 203

I am from Russia and very rarely see a camp for Bubba. Maybe for a month I met only 3 of the player.

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788

Easy coast USA, red ranks.

Hardly ever see a camping bubba. Maybe like 1 out of 50 games.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

East coast, US.

Rarely, get the occasional proxy Bubba, but Rarely see a facecamper!

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

Probably at least a year and a half. But who knows. Not frequently anyway.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

If it's not me, it's someone else. The match was over before it began.

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827

North America always red rank, I haven't seen one in 4-5 months and before that maybe a year?

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384

NA West, PC. From ranks 5-11, I got 4 in a week

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

I do as Facecamp Bubba to derank. since theres no rewards for staying in Red Rank, and Sweaty games where i have to tryhard