Favorite Killers to Play Against?

Just curious about who people enjoy playing against the most.

I definitely enjoy playing against Spirit (weirdly enough) and Bubba (unless they camp). Spirit is just randomly exciting and erratic and bubba is a thrilling killer to try to avoid.

Comments

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

I really enjoy playing against Hillbilly, really bad Nurses, and mostly not-Trapper.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,636

I think I have a Tier List...

Found it!

• sleepywynd
    sleepywynd Member Posts: 118

That's definitely a mostly agreeable list! Although I'm terrible against Oni.

• sleepywynd

I definitely appreciate this one, although playing against Myers is randomly super stressful for me.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

That's my tierlist on how fun each killer is to play against

• sleepywynd

I respect it, although Oni and Doctor both give me seizures lol

• SammiieK1991
    SammiieK1991 Member Posts: 686

Michael and ghost face.

Have the most hilarious matches with ghost face most times. Especially when the dudes bobbing up and down at the same time as you are πŸ˜‚ hid behind a tree once and we were literally both crouching around that for like a minute, in a chase but wouldn't actually kill me but killed the others and left me til last πŸ˜‚

Me and this particular ghost face have really hit it off and are now " aww friends πŸ‘" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Let me dig up the ol' list...

S is least fun, F is most fun.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

They're all fun apart from

Legion, Doctor and good spirits/nurses.

Favourite are probably GF and Myers.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

Pfft. Hell with that chart up there that has Trickster as the funnest opponent. I am sick to death (no pun intended) of facing that idiot. I get him five times more that any other killer, bare minimum. I'm over him. Well over him.

I love facing the Spirit and Nurse in the sense that they creep me out, they're "holy #########, this one's gonna be dangerous" tier. I like that. I like the tension and uncertainty. Oni too, to an extent. Hearing him rage somewhere in the distance like a screaming bigfoot or something is startling and puts me on edge.

Beyond that I'd say Huntress, Amanda, maybe Doctor. In my anecdotal experience those are the killers who have been able to keep me on my toes without feeling overly cheap. It definitely depends on the skill of the person controlling the killer.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

There’s mine

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,867

My list

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    edited April 2021

My list. Commends to follow

C Tier I don't really have strong opinion of them either way - usually just not enough experience vs them. D tier - I don't partcularly hate the killer, but they way they are played or how badly most people play against them ruin my experience.

Hag on the other hand, screw that #########. I hate her so much.

The B tier of Spirit and Huntress. I find them hard and I often lose vs them. However, beating them does feel just satisfying enough to make it a little enjoyable.

All the rest I don't have to say much about. A and B tiers are all killers I love going up against. You'll note that all the OG's are there. I kinda miss the Old Billy, his power always had me on the edge of the seat when I was getting chased by him.

Of course I'm going to put my boi doc up there. Facing a fellow doctor is always taken as a professional challenge and I relish comparing their gameplay to my own.

What I found interesting is I tend to favor stealth killers. They always give me the best kind of scares. When any of them get the drop on me and I run off like a scared rabbit, I'm usually chuckling to myself once I regain my composure. Some of my most memorable games have come from the stealth killers.

Yes - nurse is there. in the A tier. She's the Apex predator and facing a good one in my mind is the true test of how good you are at misdirection. I only wish I had more chances to practice vs her - because I find trying to make her mis-blink very engaging.