The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If you had to choose one would you guys prefer licensed chapters or non-licensed chapter ?

I would say non licensed chapters because I kinda like how the devs come up with their own stuff.

Comments

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

Licensed chapters are cool and all, but non licensed chapters brings something unique to the fold and can be really good or can be really bad.

(even though people have different views on no licensed, example: i think the all kill chapter sucked but others didn't, each to their own)

So i would say non licensed

• ggezbaby
    ggezbaby Member Posts: 404

love non licensed chapters, but I’ve been waiting for another licensed chapter for a while now. not a video game license, another horror movie license. but yeah, I also enjoy non licensed chapters.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I agree with you all but you got to admit they have been underwhelming of late. I like the trickster and twins as a character I am just speaking on everything else related to them you know the balance issues with them.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Non licenced. Such huge potential for some brilliant designs and inspirations. Oni, Spirit for example are fantastic creations.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Both introduce bugs so i kinda dont want either.

• PabloLovesMC
    PabloLovesMC Member Posts: 163

I like non licensed characters because you can use shards and get them for free