Resident Evil - Killer Hopes

Options

I'll start by saying I've never played a Resident Evil game before, but I'm familiar with the games, characters, and plots and from what I do know and from gameplay I've seen, I'm hoping the killer is NOT Nemesis/Tyrant because those kinds of killers are kinda over done... bloody, monstrous, or a male serial killer of some kind.

There are 15 male killers... but only 7 female killers.

I'm hoping to see Lady Dimitrescu - the tall, elegant, and beautiful vampire woman. And the new map is the manor.

Anyone else hoping for the same? Or am I on my own here?

Comments

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

Jack Baker... All the way

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,238
    Options

As unlikely as it is, I really want her as the killer.

• Damarus
    Damarus Member Posts: 600
    Options

Mmm... I must say I am looking forward to playing Resident Evil 8 because of her, hoping she gets enough screen time. But I find her presence in DbD to be very unlikely. First and foremost, if she comes to the game, it would mean that the survivor would be Ethan, of whom we don't know the face. Secondly, I highly doubt Capcom would give the license to include in DbD characters from one of their own games that has yet to be released. We will probably see Jill as a survivor, possibly alongside Chris if they do something like Stranger Things. As for killer, I'd say Nemesis, because of how his looks would fit in the horror genre.

• IWFreak
    IWFreak Member Posts: 252
    Options

I can see it happening. Since the release of RE 8 is in May.

It would be an interesting move to put the Antagonist of VIllage as a new killer in DBD around the same time of release.

And I would LOVE seeing Vampire Cougar coming to DBD. Although I don't see the map happening, since they are in the middle of reworking old maps. But maybe they will, since it is Licensed.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

I’d like to see Nemesis.

I think it would be weird for them to put the new villain in their new game in another already established game.

• Nickywoowoo
    Nickywoowoo Member Posts: 4
    Options

I'd like to see the killer as Jack Krauser from RE 4. Uses his combat knife and a bow and arrow. He could have an activated ability like The Trickster where his arm mutates and does... I dunno something. Ashley also from RE 4 as survivor. I just have a hard time seeing other protagonists not fighting back.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Personally I want Daniela Dimitrescu, Lady Dimitrescu’s daughter. I loved her in the Maiden demo

• Sadiii
    Sadiii Member Posts: 38
    Options

Nemesis or X.

Leon.

'Nuff said.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

Watch it’s only Wesker

• Frontdoor6
    Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609